Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Roos by a bit

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Roos by a fair bit

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dog supporters up and about. Sad that a teams loss is the best thing to happen to them in over 60 years.

Enjoy our loss while the 54 flag drought continues to extend.

Haha your blokes have lived on our losses for ten weeks coz your team has been putrid

When you wanna man up and admit your wrong about our team and Bont you may get some respect but like your footy team you deserve zero at the moment

Everyone around me agrees I'm the most handsome man there is.

Bulletproof logic.

I used to hate the hawks but all the cringey "umpires look after Hawthorn" stuff has actually made me like them a bit. They get the rub of the green as much as anyone else, they're just a brilliant team
We were, we are no longer brilliant, just good and certainly not the best in the comp this year.

Haha your blokes have lived on our losses for ten weeks coz your team has been putrid

When you wanna man up and admit your wrong about our team and Bont you may get some respect but like your footy team you deserve zero at the moment
Your team is crap like mine. We both can't win the flag so not sure why your up and about. I have my flags - you have years of failure. We will always be superior.

Lol -you could now be travelling to WA!! Gold....

Your team is crap like mine. We both can't win the flag so not sure why your up and about. I have my flags - you have years of failure. We will always be superior.

Never be inferior to a bloke like you who can't admit your wrong and gets greater satisfaction from another team losing than yours winning.

Keep chirpin little man just proving what type of thing you are lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol -you could now be travelling to WA!! Gold....

You never know

At least we won't make the 8 based on another team losing

Go barrack for The swans coz your team can't get it done themselves they need help

Never be inferior to a bloke like you who can't admit your wrong and gets greater satisfaction from another team losing than yours winning.

Keep chirpin little man just proving what type of thing you are lol
Will I watch the 96 or 99 tonight? Amazing to sit in the stands and watch your team do a lap of honour. I can try and describe the feeling but no words can really tell the whole story. It's amazing....

Ol' billy is imploding....... Hilarious.

Yeah he isn't a happy Chappy

Although when you talk out your but for ten weeks and chirp to anyone and everyone you wild think most blokes would have the courage to admit they were wrong

But not ol bill he just deflects and blames the Bont

Yeah bill has got his flags.
By his logic north should pack it in and head down to tassie. Inevitable anyways, may as well get a head start.

How can we take North supporters seriously when they say they have "promising youth", when 6-7 years ago they were saying that they had the best group of young players ever assembled.:$

I never said anything of the sort.

However, if you don't think that Brown, Wood, McDonald, Clarke & Garner are promising then fair enough. But most people would tell you that you've got no idea if you actually think those guys haven't shown anything.

Back