#hawthornproblems

Remove this Banner Ad

Louis van Gaal! Might be out of a job soon though.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

His Dutch-English accent and sentence structure is a thing to behold.

He has the same problem that whoever takes over from Clarkson will have.

Are the Hawks getting a Dutch coach in 2022? Is the name Schoenmakers of dutch origin?;)

May be he'll make a good replacement for Clarkson.... in 2030 or so.

Unfortunately Roos is a Dutch last name. #melbourneproblems

Having problems with the GF DVD, Season Highlights DVD, Victory pack DVDs, Three-peat DVDs, Ultimate collection DVDs - so many crappy DVDs to complain about :p

#hawthornproblems
Haha, indeed.

Like running out of space on your DVD Premiership book shelf to display them all.
#hawthornproblems

Had guests last night, same bloody question, why do you have 4 Hawthorn jumpers in your office? Why do you need 4? In vain I try and explain that for other clubs premierships don't come around that often and you should always get a premiership jumper.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to keep track of how many days we've been the reigning premiers for!

I think it's worthy of a thread
emoji41.png

Since September 28 2013, so that's 94+365+365+4 = 828 days so far. Will reach 1000 on about June 24, and 1099 on October 1 (Grand Final day).

FOXTEL have just swapped over my IQ boxes, and so I have lost all the Hawthorn games I'd saved up over the years, including the last 3 Grand Finals.

I'll now have to IQ them all over again.

#hawthornproblems

I saw this hashtag had made it to the popular hashtags thing on the bigfooty home page. Basically I've been thinking of #hawthornproblems ever since. Things like having to wait till the finals until the season starts, worrying about how to explain to your 7-year-old son that Hawthorn probably won't win every year, or not being super excited about the result unless we win by 12+ goals are terrible issues to have. On top of that, we have to ask the difficult questions of which dynasty is better, the 80s, 70s, this one? Life is lonely at the top.
Oh deary deary me, this is a serious worry.

FOXTEL have just swapped over my IQ boxes, and so I have lost all the Hawthorn games I'd saved up over the years, including the last 3 Grand Finals.

I'll now have to IQ them all over again.

#hawthornproblems

I will be disappointed when my copy of the 2014 Grand Final breaks....

I'll just replace it with any of the other copies I have of it (individual or from the many box set collections I have purchased over the last few years)

#hawthornproblems

Found a 2013 replica cup thing that someone had bought me that it forgot about. then thought ****, now I've got to shell out for at least another 2.

The only grand final pin that I got at the ground was 2012. Now I can't buy any or we will lose again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back