Traded Hayden Crozier [traded to Bulldogs]

Remove this Banner Ad

Cicatriz

All Australian
Sep 25, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
who would be the equivalent from Geelong?
Probably someone like Murdoch or Horlin-Smith etc, although they're actually between 60 and delist. Kersten finished 10th in your b&f and was 60 odd last year. I think we often overvalue our players, especially ones who were drafted high and have some flashy moments.
There were Geelong posters last year believing we would get a pick in the 30s for Kersten. There was never a chance of that.
Sometimes however, teams can get suckered into a high pick ie Rhys Stanley, Shaun Hampson et al. There's always hope.

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Croz is a whipping boy for many a Freo BF poster, who expect him to be involved in everything from start to finish. That's not the sort of player he is. Instead, he's the talented x factor player that can turn a game in a quarter with half a dozen plays.

Early on in the season Croz was one of our few players with the ability to have an impact when things weren't going our way.

He's one of the few players on our list that actually has the all around talent. His kicking and marking is better than the vast majority of our list.

Ignore the packet of peanut trade offers you're seeing from our muppet supporters. He's more likely to cost that pick 26 by himself.

jesterwester

Premiership Player
May 1, 2007
Australind
AFL Club
West Coast
Watching from the outside, it seemed like all preseason he was being groomed for a role as a creative half back.

But then that changed, whether to provide an extra scoring option or concerns defensively, I'm not sure. But it didn't seem like he had a great deal of time to prove himself in that role.

He's excellent above his head, has a good kick and can push forward to kick a Goal. I would be looking at using him in a similar role to Jeremy howe off half back. I think he could really flourish with an extended opportunity.

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Watching from the outside, it seemed like all preseason he was being groomed for a role as a creative half back.

But then that changed, whether to provide an extra scoring option or concerns defensively, I'm not sure. But it didn't seem like he had a great deal of time to prove himself in that role.

He's excellent above his head, has a good kick and can push forward to kick a Goal. I would be looking at using him in a similar role to Jeremy howe off half back. I think he could really flourish with an extended opportunity.
Completely agree.

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'd love for you to get a life and realize the stupidity you possess, but I have my doubts muffin boi
You need to worry about your own performance kid. I'm a first round poster, you're the last pick in the rookie draft level poster. Talk to me when you're senior list material.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be surprised if you did. Hoping for Crozier and #40 for #26, but expecting just #39. I wouldn't offer #26 if the roles were reversed.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Considering we likely won't use 39 either I'd say we'd be happy to give it up. We don't really have much else.

I'd be surprised if you did. Hoping for Crozier and #40 for #26, but expecting just #39. I wouldn't offer #26 if the roles were reversed.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don't think we'll use #39, we might even throw in a later pick or two as a sweetener if Freo want to try and move up the order slightly with another club that needs draft points.

Freo and the Bulldogs seem to trade fairly with each other, we took unders for Hamling to get him to his desired destination out of respect for the player.

Rion

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't think we'll use #39, we might even throw in a later pick or two as a sweetener if Freo want to try and move up the order slightly with another club that needs draft points.

Freo and the Bulldogs seem to trade fairly with each other, we took unders for Hamling to get him to his desired destination out of respect for the player.

If your not giving up 39 what are you giving us then? In this apparent weak draft pick 60 odd is worth literally nothing so this deal is going to the very last second if thats all your offering.

If your not giving up 39 what are you giving us then? In this apparent weak draft pick 60 odd is worth literally nothing so this deal is going to the very last second if thats all your offering.
We will give up pick 39 + probably later picks - I just said it's likely we're not using it anyway :huh:

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

Based on how many people Freo delisted i'd expect it will be something like Pick #39 + sweetner pick (That the bulldogs won't even use). Otherwise we would have to be drafting players in the 80-90s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back