Rumour Hayden Jolly to Port possible?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkleyfan

Debutant
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ken Hinkley rates him highly given they have just spent 3 years together in vfl/afl and wants in on an SA club.

Only question is rookie or senior list?

Ken Hinkley rates him highly given they have just spent 3 years together in vfl/afl and wants in on an SA club.

Only question is rookie or senior list?
Change the thread title please. It is misleading.

Hayden Jolly is another SUN who should improve after his debut year. An inside midfielder, the young South Australian made six appearances and topped 20-possessions twice in his first season.
Jolly has a lot of talent, uses the ball well and is a good decision-maker who should come on a lot with another pre-season under his belt.
A graduate of the AIS/AFL Academy, Jolly was the GC SUNS first South Australian signing after joining the club as an underage priority pick last season.

hmmm.. is he contracted?

His Mum will be happy if so i am sure. Good Brighton High School boy. If he does come back will be interesting to see how he goes. Have watched a bit of him and kept an eye on him where possible as know the family. I don't think he is overly blessed pace wise, probably not disimilar to Jacobs. Would be worth picking up late on if delisted I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you saying they're the same player?
No. Never seen him play but what I've read makes him sound like Mitch Banner. Don't see the point delisting Mitch after never really giving him a shot only to draft a similar player. Any who best of luck to the kid, hope he turns into a gun.

No. Never seen him play but what I've read makes him sound like Mitch Banner. Don't see the point delisting Mitch after never really giving him a shot only to draft a similar player. Any who best of luck to the kid, hope he turns into a gun.
If he plays in his home town where his family is, it may make for a better player may be.

what he 20 and we're making plays for delisted 20 year olds?
he can't be that good if GC delisted him can he?

gc have to cut their list down to size. guys who arent first round picks and guns straight off the bat will be cut pretty quickly.

as a player delisted by his club can he just automatically move to the club of his choice or is that only for fa's who are delisted by their club? could just sign onto our club if the first otherwise psd. is much better than the mid 20's rejects we have been going after for awhile

Remove this Banner Ad

Back