Rumour Hayden Jolly to Port possible?

Remove this Banner Ad

Has signed with Glenelg
Yeh, his Mum told me he was going to go back and play at the bays (was his junior club obviously). Is actually a small article about it in the Shitevertiser online today.

Yep Glenelg it is, should go well there. Word is Ken didn't like Hayden's work ethic thus why he was overlooked. Talent obviously not the issue being among the 10 elite GC pre listees

I heard Hayden Jolly and Liam Jurrah are responsible for a Ponzi scheme, defrauding the orphans of childless mothers.

I heard Hayden Jolly and Liam Jurrah are responsible for a Ponzi scheme, defrauding the orphans of childless mothers.

[Carlton]Sounds like the ruthless attitude we need! Sign them up![/Carlton]

Yep Glenelg it is, should go well there. Word is Ken didn't like Hayden's work ethic thus why he was overlooked. Talent obviously not the issue being among the 10 elite GC pre listees

yep has the tools for AFL football but lacks the work ethic on the field, the importance of defence and giving it all you have is yet to drop for him. It really is a mental approach issue that he neads to fix, If he fixes this he will slot straight back onto an AFL list

Talent gets you noticed, it doesn't get you drafted (according to Parker)

Following on from that logic, would those who believe the "talented" of this world should have been recruited based solely on their talent/potential, may I ask this question.

You are the owner of a small business employing a dozen or so people who work well together and then a talented individual applies for a position. The talent is evident but there are definite indications the person has 'personal issues' contrary to the ethos of your business.

Would you still employ that person.

With the microscopic scrutiny of clubs and individuals, perhaps the days of the cavalier free spirit may be nearing an end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back