Unsolved Hayley Dodd Murder & Trial Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe she will be 31 now. We used to have an office in Dongara and were there that weekend...have always wondered what happened to her.

big news. She was in my sisters year at coodanup (back when it was a SHS) and it really freaked everyone out when she went missing. Everyone used to walk along those roads on the way to school

I'm not an expert on it just know his name keeps coming up in the discussion's as to the identity of the perpetrator and has told the parents at some stage he knows where the body is but didn't do it

maybe FreoGirl or Kram81 could expand a bit more on how he is linked to the case and how strong the connection really is.

I'm not an expert on it just know his name keeps coming up in the discussion's as to the identity of the perpetrator and has told the parents at some stage he knows where the body is but didn't do it

maybe FreoGirl or Kram81 could expand a bit more on how he is linked to the case and how strong the connection really is.

I've just done a bunch of research on it. Seems they were probing him about it while in jail, Dodd's mother even visited him, and he was regarded as a person of interest too. An ex-cellmate also said he had 'confessed' to it too. Who knows? Hopefully the radar finds something, the family can get closure and they can nail whoever (likely) did it. You'd think if its centered on a particular property, that was also a focus some years back, then they'd have someone in their sights.

Yes, I have heard this before too

Anyone see the article with the former WA cop coming out and saying the whole investigation was botched. And that the cops didn't take it seriously at the time, wanting to write it off as a missing person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back