HBO Now

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else here is interested in HBO Now?

I'm hoping that with Apple TV, US iTunes and smart dns (already have) that I'll be able to access HBO Now.

After almost a week I'm thrilled with the HBO Now service.

We have internode nbn (25Mbps) with 2 apple TV 3s (one for each tv) and use Unotelly.

Two or three times I had issues connecting and these were resolved by unplugging the apple TV and restarting it.

Have watched a considerable amount of things - full first season of the wire, a couple of episodes of The Jinx, going clear, first episode of S2 Silicon Valley and several episodes of Hello Ladies.

Quality has been excellent 1080p HD at all times, no buffering. That's remained the same for one or two Apple tvs streaming HBO or one with HBO and one with US Netflix.

How do you subscribe? Is it as simple as buying a US iTunes gift card, redeeming it on a US iTunes account and then signing up on Apple TV? I'm already using UnoTelly to watch US Netflix on Apple TV so I'm all sorted there.
That's exactly it. Sign in on Apple TV with your us iTunes as you would for us netflix.

Just select the HBO Now app and agree with the terms for one month trial. Then 15/month from iTunes account - keep it topped up with us cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back