Hdfl U/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
leauge board meeting tonight... answers by 2moro... lakers had two unregistered players + 4 others brought in by permit

This is big news. Why would they do that just to keep another team out of finals?

I dont think they did it to stop lauhrum making finals but jsut to be competitive
Thinking about it agian I guess they struggle to get a team together each week and were only trying to get a full team on the patk on this occassion.

Ladders changed. Looks like Taylors lake lost there score.

Laharum into the finals!!
I would say some teams in the finals would be worried now they are in, they are playing well.

Bad luck to Nor/quanny

Its good that lahurum made finals they deferantly deserved to but really making taylors lake get a 2,500 dollar fine and by making finals that way is alittle bad sportsman like... taylors lake have unregestered players every week playing for them cause they can never man a side so they would have had unregestered players against quantong last time they played and quantong could have won by 7 more points and gone above lahurum then!

Its good that lahurum made finals they deferantly deserved to but really making taylors lake get a 2,500 dollar fine and by making finals that way is alittle bad sportsman like... taylors lake have unregestered players every week playing for them cause they can never man a side so they would have had unregestered players against quantong last time they played and quantong could have won by 7 more points and gone above lahurum then!
taylors lake do not have unregistered players every week. wen they played quantong they failed to score so no points can be given to quanny. Laharum did wot most other clubs would do in that situation. and as for the fine, $2000 is suspended. Its a shame for taylors lake as they are struggling but there have to be rules otherwise its open slather.

I don't think there has been any poor sportsmanship on behalf of Laharum here. The appeal was a totally legitimate option for them. Even though Taylors Lake struggle for numbers they need to abide by the VCFL rules or at least consult with the opposition prior to the match. The Lakers did not score in their match against NQ so the results of that match would not change after the fact. I agree the fine is too high for junior football but is most likely proportionate to the amount of unregistered players used. All but $500 has been suspended for 12 months. Very unfortunate for the NQ boys to miss out on finals in this way.

I don't think there has been any poor sportsmanship on behalf of Laharum here. The appeal was a totally legitimate option for them. Even though Taylors Lake struggle for numbers they need to abide by the VCFL rules or at least consult with the opposition prior to the match. The Lakers did not score in their match against NQ so the results of that match would not change after the fact. I agree the fine is too high for junior football but is most likely proportionate to the amount of unregistered players used. All but $500 has been suspended for 12 months. Very unfortunate for the NQ boys to miss out on finals in this way.
yes it was unfortunate for nor/quanny but great western actually took their spot by beating taylors lake the week before by 43 goals to zip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Taylors lake where struggling for numbers, they could have obeyed the rules and registered the players correctly surely!

Then there would be no issue and No fine

As Taylors lake where struggling for numbers, they could have obeyed the rules and registered the players correctly surely!

Then there would be no issue and No fine
lot of crap in todays mailtimes,re u/17 laharum/taylors lake game. People do not no real story behind it all?

thts right mrs mac... any other team in our situation would have done the same thing... how is out fault tht the lakers brought in un registered players from nsw, we didnt ask them to do that.. the opportunity arose for us to appeal, an we took it. finals is about having the best teams in the league playing, we have beaten every team above us except edenhope, clearly we are one of those teams who should be in finals... IT IS NOT LAHARUM FOOTBALL CLUBS FAULT THAT TAYLORS LAKE HAS BEEN FINED FOR PLAYING UN REGISTERED PLAYERS.... People in the community do not know the full story therefore should keep there tongues behind their teeth... they only know 1 side of the argument.... bad luck quanny..

Find ammusing that people still believe that if and opposion doesn't score that your % doesn't count??
My understanding is that your total score for the season both for and against make up your %, so it is only really an issue if you keep your all your opposition scoreless for the entire season, and i have never seen this happen!!

Find ammusing that people still believe that if and opposion doesn't score that your % doesn't count??
My understanding is that your total score for the season both for and against make up your %, so it is only really an issue if you keep your all your opposition scoreless for the entire season, and i have never seen this happen!!

i think everyone noes this mate...

Kyle Dumesny believes he has a strong chance of making Rebels squad in 2010 and then that leads onto draft camp. Believes he will be training along side his childhood hero Dustin Fletcher next year then get drafted to Essendon in 2011

Kyle Dumesny believes he has a strong chance of making Rebels squad in 2010 and then that leads onto draft camp. Believes he will be training along side his childhood hero Dustin Fletcher next year then get drafted to Essendon in 2011
Obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back