Coach John Longmire - Part II

What should we do about the coaching situation?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be good if he could coach us to transition the ball better
Thought it was much better today, well maybe not so much the final ball, but at least we didn't struggle to move past halfway like last week against Geelong. Was it because it was at Etihad and not the SCG? Not sure.

Thought it was much better today, well maybe not so much the final ball, but at least we didn't struggle to move past halfway like last week against Geelong. Was it because it was at Etihad and not the SCG? Not sure.
I thought it was because Heeney (and to a lesser extent Papley) was back...

The Swans often ran the ball through the middle, Papley spent plenty of time at the centre bounces and influenced a fair bit of them, our midfield stood up without Kennedy, Horse told the players to attack and we won a shootout, Franklin stayed down at full forward the whole game.

Does Horse still have no plan B? Looked a very different gamelan to our normal stuff

I think this weeks coaches report

Positive

We won
Tried to attack more
I’ll credit him for Aliir pushing forward late also as he gets blame for errors.

Negative

Odd set ups early
Keeps picking injured players

Kids come in and look good but he only picks them when hand is forced, we finally ditch Hanners and jack, on current form we lose with them in the last

Needs more guts at selection

Overall a C-

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much everybody on this board was saying we should give Sinclair a rest and play Cameron.Pretty well no one was suggesting we should play both at the same time and play Grundy in the reserves.Only horse could come up with this!

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back