Coach John Longmire - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The death of a child is a traumatic experience, and is much bigger than anything at a football club, he was entitled to expect that he had the support of his employers during this period. It reflects extremely poorly on the culture of the club and its management that he doesn't feel he received that.

I’m sorry but I'd expect more from the club than he should have performed better
Are you basing all of that just on him saying that he was treading on egg shells? If so, that’s one hell of a leap! If not, what are you basing it on because I’ve seen nothing from him or anyone else suggesting that the club didn’t do everything possible to help him during that terrible time.

Yes, I know... you and most others disagree with me, and you all have a wealth of knowledge about the game and the club.

But I still think what I think, and I sometimes voice it...

If I had to bet I would bet you are correct and he gets extended

Are you basing all of that just on him saying that he was treading on egg shells? If so, that’s one hell of a leap! If not, what are you basing it on because I’ve seen nothing from him or anyone else suggesting that the club didn’t do everything possible to help him during that terrible time.
Yep, read the article, there is absolutely no context to make the assertion....you could not even tell if he is talking about the footy club or talking about the city? He could of meant anything by what is printed there.

Gets my vote for mod. I need a good reality check from time to time and he would give that.

hahaha... all of us need 'a check up from the neck up' at some stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know 2 things
This weeks gameplan will be the same as last weeks
We'll kick 0 goals in at least 2 quarters.

Do I ever get sick of being right?

No I don't.

I get people are upset with how things are currently going but let’s keep this thread about the coach and not derail it with shots at other supporters.

I get people are upset with how things are currently going but let’s keep this thread about the coach and not derail it with shots at other supporters.

What you need to do is try and work out what constitutes a shot at another supporter. Pontificating Posters take their pot shots and when fire is returned everybody is up in arms and posts get deleted. Calling names or questioning people and their character should be off limits no doubt but sarcasm responding to sarcasm or the like is part of passionate discussion.

Are we ? Watch what it is because if your not singing to the same hymn book you will be castigated to the point of being a disloyal soft supporter.

I've long gone past the point of caring what happy clappers think. If you could call what they do 'thinking'.

Are we ? Watch what it is because if your not singing to the same hymn book you will be castigated to the point of being a disloyal soft supporter.

I remember the 3 spoons in the 90s not sure why some want to go back

Longmire's response to the Buddy trade talk:

I thought he held back, it was a ridiculous question by Tom Browne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back