Coach John Longmire - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who?

Imo he's done nothing to stop the rumors. He needs to come out and say he is fully committed to Sydney and he'll be here next year and beyond.

I think he is gone.

Thats what i mean he hasn't once said im comitted and would love to stay at Sydney :/ ignoring it doesnt work in this industry it willl just keep getting asked over and over.

Thats what i mean he hasn't once said im comitted and would love to stay at Sydney :/ ignoring it doesnt work in this industry it willl just keep getting asked over and over.
It's working alright. He's a wanted man by everyone other than Swans.
We'll offer him a two year extension until 2022, probably on the 800K he's on. Meanwhile he probably has 2 offers until 2024 for $1.2M per year. Thats a further 2 years security but with a guaranteed extra $3M or so. I know what I'd do. Give the middle finger to the knockers & say SEEYA!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll offer him a two year extension until 2022, probably on the 800K he's on. Meanwhile he probably has 2 offers until 2024 for $1.2M per year. Thats a further 2 years security but with a guaranteed extra $3M or so. I know what I'd do. Give the middle finger to the knockers & say SEEYA!

Extension before the end of the week Ted. Count On It.

How do you know he is on 800k pickers?

Just arrived in Melbourne and all the talk is longmire to norf, dont get all the press up in QLD (and dont seek it), what will be will be.

If longmire does go i hope we dont go with shaw. He needs more coaching experience away from the swans at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back