Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 30, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Carlisle, Celtics, GCS
Wanted to make this either in BF geek or this board, but I figured this would be best.
I'll get it kicked off, today I tried the Airpod Max' at a mate's house, great sounds and noise-canceling and superb quality, very apple-oriented though with barely any support on android.
Sonys range of headphones and or earphones are quite good, and Ideal for any type of phone/computer.
Lemme know what yous think/ what you all use.

If no-one is home I prefer speakers every day of the week.

However, a good pair of headphones through a DAC is mandatory in my book. I've just picked up a pair of Focal Celeste headphones to trial and will make a call on those or the Focal Radiance (if I can get them) cans before October. Much prefer closed back headphones as open back just aren't overly practical despite the wider sound stage. So likely to go Focal Celeste through Silver Dragon cable into my DAC. In the lounge I plug them straight into the NAIM unit so no need for external DAC/headphone amplifier.

For outside I've got a pair of those Bose QuietComfort earbuds which go fine for the garden and on the train etc. Pretty convenient.

Last edited:

JBL earbuds.
But only tend to use them when on the go.
Out of habit still use regular headphones on laptop if just at home not using smart tv and using video and audio on laptop away from lounge.
I still not got into habit of earbuds with my laptop.

What earbuds/head phones do people use for jogging/walking?
I have Sony XM3 buds that do the trick, about 6 pairs of earbud covers to fit the ear shape or whatever.

On the cheaper end I also have some Dudios Free Minis that are tiny but do a great job

At home I use speakers, on the bus, at work or exercising outside I use a pair of urbanista earbuds. They are very comfortable and don’t fall out while jogging.

Back