Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

What about a punchable neck?

945232-dustin-martin-039-s-neck-tattoo.jpg

Not one mention of George Brandis or One Direction?

Sent from my XT905 using Tapatalk

I honestly find One Direction pretty harmless, unlike that campaigner Bieber. I don't really understand the One Direction hate, if you don't like the music fair enough, but doesn't make them campaigners

My mate punched him at school once.

It was glorious.

Is it still schadenfreude if you share it with A Current Affair?

Best quote goes to "he wouldn't have gotten punched – he would've been like everyone else at Fountain Gate."

Best quote goes to "he wouldn't have gotten punched – he would've been like everyone else at Fountain Gate."

Is Corey the blonde in green singlet? If so, as soon as he got the upper hand in the fight, the other guy ran like a little bitch who couldn't even fight for his 15m of fame properly.

Congratulations, you have actually managed to increase my respect and sympathy toward him. Never thought that would happen.

What about a punchable neck?

945232-dustin-martin-039-s-neck-tattoo.jpg
I've heard big Dusty's actually an alright guy. Pretty quiet and mild mannered. Interestingly enough; scared useless of girls. I should hate the bloke but I can't help but like him... could be a Brownlow Medallist if he wasn't so lazy and could actually run out a quarter.

As for One Direction, they certainly aren't softcocks masquerading as full of bravado and toughness. Beiber's a little bitch who never grew out of puberty. One Direction are just working class lads from shithole villages in Yorkshire and Wales. Who wouldn't take up the chance to tour the world, make a heap of money, and be able to turn down Taylor Swift? The life. One of my biggest claim's to fame is like a better version of that TISM song: I went to school with a girl whose sister slept with Harry Styles. Can report he likes Princes Hill, the Toff, tipping taxi drivers, and Pieface.

Is Corey the blonde in green singlet? If so, as soon as he got the upper hand in the fight, the other guy ran like a little bitch who couldn't even fight for his 15m of fame properly.

Congratulations, you have actually managed to increase my respect and sympathy toward him. Never thought that would happen.
I'm not going to lie, I never hated Corey Worthington and his entitled, privileged arrogance and s**t hair and nipple ring. But the bloke ran the only school in killing Today Tonight: show utter contempt, show them no respect, and don't pander to their "nuh-uh!" immaturity. Dude might be a dick but everyone on Myspace knew he was and we'll never be able to win against trash television and their selective quotes and camera angles.

I've heard big Dusty's actually an alright guy. Pretty quiet and mild mannered. Interestingly enough; scared useless of girls. I should hate the bloke but I can't help but like him... could be a Brownlow Medallist if he wasn't so lazy and could actually run out a quarter.

As for One Direction, they certainly aren't softcocks masquerading as full of bravado and toughness. Beiber's a little bitch who never grew out of puberty. One Direction are just working class lads from shithole villages in Yorkshire and Wales. Who wouldn't take up the chance to tour the world, make a heap of money, and be able to turn down Taylor Swift? The life. One of my biggest claim's to fame is like a better version of that TISM song: I went to school with a girl whose sister slept with Harry Styles. Can report he likes Princes Hill, the Toff, tipping taxi drivers, and Pieface.

Can I give you a half like?

The first half of that post... check Dusty's instagram. campaigner. Gang sings, scanty girls, laying around on boats like it is a hip hop video... yes, very shy and mild mannered, and terrified of the girlz too.

I thought One Direction were going down the campaigner trail when they started getting tatts, and trendy 5 o'clock shadow, but they have defied the odds and remained a likable type.

I'm not going to lie, I never hated Corey Worthington and his entitled, privileged arrogance and s**t hair and nipple ring. But the bloke ran the only school in killing Today Tonight: show utter contempt, show them no respect, and don't pander to their "nuh-uh!" immaturity. Dude might be a dick but everyone on Myspace knew he was and we'll never be able to win against trash television and their selective quotes and camera angles.

I enjoyed his today tonight performance, his total contempt and boundless arrogance reeked off a bygone era, full of egotistical rockstars who weren't afraid to tell it how it is (or at least how they see it). He destroyed them, and done it in style.

Still a self righteous utensil with no respect for his olds.

Nah that was not me.

It was at school and he was still a massive twat at school and was hated by most of the students.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Zuckerberg. For how brutally honest Jesse Eisenberg made him appear in The Social Network, I can never shake the feeling that he's talking out of his arse when I see his interviews.

Andy Maher. Just irritates the s**t out of me and always asks the same questions over and over again everytime he interviews someone new
Caroline Wilson is another. Worst Journo in footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back