Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Literally any judge in a reality TV show aside from Dicko.

Reasons:

- the food judges. F*** me, you're judging food. I could walk to the f***ing corner shop and pick up something delicious in a Four N Twenty or Mrs Macs packet you f***ing polesmokers. You're not judging the quality of a nuclear power plant that will stop climate change, you're judging a f***ing dessert that some fame hungry f***wit has whipped up.

- talent show judges. Delta, no one gives a f*** whether you are 'getting into it' or not. You don't have to dance like a f***ong Byron bay hippy to show that you're enjoying it. To the Madden boys - you're in a band that's about as hard as a bar of wet soap. Stop making out like you're some extreme rock element in an otherwise pop landscape. Oh, and to all judges, just because someone has the distortion up to, say, 4, on their backing track, it doesn't suddenly make a song by Pink some hard rock anthem.

- building and Reno shows. F***ing well done on having a heap of leg ups that the average Aussie home owner never gets to see, because like most other people when it comes to their own welfare and wellbeing, you're 'willing to get in and get your hands dirty.' Congrats on somehow managing to get a unique blend of modern and traditional - except it's not unique is it, because everyone has it.

In case you didn't know, I hate reality TV. I want to kill everyone on it, not just punch them.

The reason Dicko is an exception? He knows the score. On idol he basically laid the cards down from the start and said to contestants that they're going to be used to make money and all he ever did was look at them with that potential.

Touchdown!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely

0ea862b2681c8f4d44a6b0ea19911d28.jpg

that dickhead on mkr
the one you could kick a field goal thru the teeth

i dont even watch the show, only see ads and i wanna smack the dickhead
One of the most punchable people I've seen on TV.

Just a jerk.

that dickhead on mkr
the one you could kick a field goal thru the teeth

i dont even watch the show, only see ads and i wanna smack the dickhead

Someone earlier in the show made the comment that his wife was batting above her average. She may not be the best looking chick but at least she seems like a nice person whereas he is just a moron.

Someone earlier in the show made the comment that his wife was batting above her average. She may not be the best looking chick but at least she seems like a nice person whereas he is just a moron.
He is absolutely insufferable and so smug.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely despise him.

He's about as funny as a fart in a lift.

but it's not about obvious comedy lines per se with him, it's more about his personality and banter with howard's chemistry that makes it work...

the mighty boosh was great, for me anyway, not your traditional comedy format, but far better than little britain and a lot of memorable lines...

he is essentially a part of the original dark place friends crew, all comedy geniuses in my mind.....

Dr. Phil

He uses people's problems to make money and makes out like he's a good guy who just wants to help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back