Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

He is an attention seeking knob jockey but is a brilliant footballer so everyone looks past the sort of stuff he did this week.

Yep, no doubt about it. And it's certainly not just limited to football - my two favourite cricketers ever are Shane Warne and Dean Jones FFS! Both are quite clearly complete dickheads, but I loved them anyway.

I'd like to see someone make Twiggy Forrest bleed from his ears.

What's the deal with this guy? I'd never heard of him until his name started popping up on the SRP board.

Seems to be two extreme views of him, with no middle ground; he's either a wealthy philanthropist who helps create jobs in remote areas, or a racist old campaigner that shits all over Indigenous Australians and their land.

What's the deal with this guy? I'd never heard of him until his name started popping up on the SRP board.

Seems to be two extreme views of him, with no middle ground; he's either a wealthy philanthropist who helps create jobs in remote areas, or a racist old campaigner that shits all over Indigenous Australians and their land.
He's the latter, but he thinks a few charitable acts make him the former.

He's a used car salesman.

He does more than most billionaires, but he's hardly Bill Gates. Loves getting his name in lights, too.

29F28B1E00000578-3138270-image-a-56_1435218119283.jpg

Something about this bloke that irritates me. Cringy lean when he reads the news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back