Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

12161424-3x2-xlarge.jpg

Like everyone else, I hadn't even heard of this campaigner a month ago - and that's as someone who is quite politically engaged.

Now he's everything that I hate:
- Private school entitlement (no bats in Kew, send them to the outer suburbs)
- mind numbingly stupid (You'd have to be to go from Scotch College to public service I guess)
- an obvious lightweight trying to make a name for himself (saying the restrictions were obviously overdone because they worked is like saying calling the fire brigade was a waste of time because there's no fire any more)
- childish and moronic

Not to mention that ******* home haircut job.

12161424-3x2-xlarge.jpg

Like everyone else, I hadn't even heard of this campaigner a month ago - and that's as someone who is quite politically engaged.

- mind numbingly stupid (You'd have to be to go from Scotch College to public service I guess)
- an obvious lightweight trying to make a name for himself (saying the restrictions were obviously overdone because they worked is like saying calling the fire brigade was a waste of time because there's no fire any more)
- childish and moronic

The photo you posted makes Tim Smith, one half of the annoying Tim’s, look like Toby Greene.

12161424-3x2-xlarge.jpg

- childish and moronic

100% he would be the type of guy to talk s**t to someone then when they confront him he'd go to water.

She is a former mens magazine model.

"In the documentary, Nicola - then known simply as Nicky - talked candidly about having three boob jobs, the first of which she had at the age of 21.

The star now reportedly regrets having the surgery..."

A three-boob job? Like this?

Lycia-naff.png

NOTE: The above image features a latex prosthetic chest and is a practical makeup effect taken from the motion picture Total Recall. That is not real skin. These are not real breasts. Said image is for illustrative purposes only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TWE-DaveHughes-Spiegeltent-616x338-c-center.jpg

Has there ever been a guy who loves the smell of his own farts more than this w***er?

Came here to post this.

Ok so my list is long:

Noel Fielding - mate you're just not that funny, you think you are, you think being strange equals being funny. It doesn't. I'd love to belt you.

Julia Morris - you weren't funny on Full Frontal - now THAT takes serious talent. Dr Harold Shipman could have been funny on that show. You still aren't funny, even when your jokes are scripted for you. Jog on.

Brian Taylor - nothing you say elicits any reaction from me beyond "I would love to belt the piss out of you"

Joffrey Baratheon - ok so you don't actually exist. I'd still love to give you a good thrashing

Owen Wilson - if you could get your nose fixed and stop playing the same character in literally everything you've ever been in, that would be great for all of us

Came here to post this.

Ok so my list is long:

Noel Fielding - mate you're just not that funny, you think you are, you think being strange equals being funny. It doesn't. I'd love to belt you.

Julia Morris - you weren't funny on Full Frontal - now THAT takes serious talent. Dr Harold Shipman could have been funny on that show. You still aren't funny, even when your jokes are scripted for you. Jog on.

Brian Taylor - nothing you say elicits any reaction from me beyond "I would love to belt the piss out of you"

Joffrey Baratheon - ok so you don't actually exist. I'd still love to give you a good thrashing

Owen Wilson - if you could get your nose fixed and stop playing the same character in literally everything you've ever been in, that would be great for all of us

surely it's a straight 100% there - you'd have to be the biggest narcissistic flog ever to go onto that show

I don’t mind Tash from House 1 and the House 3 couple seem pretty down to earth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back