Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1008723

This dickhead dork. Once would not be enough, multiple times would be necessary.

Campaigner needs one of these

tenor.gif

He is responsible for the second wave, but doesn't have the balls to quit even though he's said the buck stops with him.

Out of hand

Yet he gets selected to go on I’m a Celebrity...Get me out of here. Ch10 need to drop this guy asap.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pete evans
Guy needs to know where to draw the line. It's all very well posting bollocks about 5G and covid, people just dismiss you as a dickhead and crank. Posting Nazi imagery is something else all together, I'm just surprised the usual subjects haven't come out to defend his "free speech".

Guy needs to know where to draw the line. It's all very well posting bollocks about 5G and covid, people just dismiss you as a dickhead and crank. Posting Nazi imagery is something else all together, I'm just surprised the usual subjects haven't come out to defend his "free speech".
A. Bolt?

Pretty clear indication of where he's going
Also pretty clear that most people are happy for him to profit of promoting dangerous ideas as long as they aren't certain dangerous ideas

He should have been shut down a long time ago, like back at the baby broth formula

Pretty clear indication of where he's going
Also pretty clear that most people are happy for him to profit of promoting dangerous ideas as long as they aren't certain dangerous ideas

He should have been shut down a long time ago, like back at the baby broth formula
2020 has combined a few conspiracy theory groups from vastly different spectrums he seems to be trying to harvest them all

2020 has combined a few conspiracy theory groups from vastly different spectrums he seems to be trying to harvest them all
The fitness industry particularly "wellness" which was already full of alternative facts and the far right have been merging for a while as far as online influencers go

Pete hasn't given an actual s**t about the truth or people's health for a long time and has infact exploited everything he could to make a buck off mistrust of Science

Screenshot_20201117-135948_Samsung Internet.jpg

In the last month or so this guy has gone from a pretty average guy with some outdated political views due to his religious beliefs to a tin foil hat wearing full on kook. Fully believes Trump won the election and it's all a huge conspiracy. Also believes that there were irregularities in the Queensland election. Just can't handle the fact that most of the world doesn't agree with his loopy opinions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back