Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

The fitness industry particularly "wellness" which was already full of alternative facts and the far right have been merging for a while as far as online influencers go

Pete hasn't given an actual sh*t about the truth or people's health for a long time and has infact exploited everything he could to make a buck off mistrust of Science
He's so toxic Sky News is the obvious place for him to peddle his wares.

Campaigner needs one of these

tenor.gif

He is responsible for the second wave, but doesn't have the balls to quit even though he's said the buck stops with him.
He needs a fake beating in front of teenagers?

View attachment 1012227

A punch would probably improve this kwon’s dropped meat pie of a head.
The hell is a kwon?

He's so toxic Sky News is the obvious place for him to peddle his wares.
I'd rather see him out of work and off all social media

View attachment 1013184

In the last month or so this guy has gone from a pretty average guy with some outdated political views due to his religious beliefs to a tin foil hat wearing full on kook. Fully believes Trump won the election and it's all a huge conspiracy. Also believes that there were irregularities in the Queensland election. Just can't handle the fact that most of the world doesn't agree with his loopy opinions.

The political version of Paleo Pete.

Lyle should've been castrated the first time around.

This cretinous campaigner and her obsession with WA over the last few months. Shut your ******* trap you stupid bitch and worry about getting your own house in order you utter wankstain.

Gladys_Berejiklian_NSW_%28cropped%29.jpg

Guy needs to know where to draw the line. It's all very well posting bollocks about 5G and covid, people just dismiss you as a dickhead and crank. Posting Nazi imagery is something else all together, I'm just surprised the usual subjects haven't come out to defend his "free speech".

I disagree.

Whilst posting Nazi iconography can be a small step that leads eventually to hatred and violence of great enormity, I just don't think most people that follow his twitter would either a) be aware of the symbolism or b) do anything worse than attend a rally of 150 30 year old boneheads wrapped in the Aussie flag before going home to their parent's house.

But what he says about sunscreen, that cookbook for malnourishing babies, various cancer quackery - people believe this s**t and actually change their behaviour because of it; and it subsequently affects their health.

Should have been dropped by the media and various other businesses a long time ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the other two while you're at it

What shits me is they literally make a living by giving an opinion that is completely subjective to their own point of view, and are arrogant enough to believe that their opinion is the only one worth listening to and everyone else is wrong.

So that frame doesn’t match the decor in the lounge room, which has too many curved surfaces. Says who? You, Darren Palmer? A pretentious, obviously self-conscious twat plastered with botox with pants too short, wearing a f***ing skivy?

I can’t imagine too many other jobs so shallow where you would constantly feel you’re about to be found out quite like an interior designer. The result of this is the three kwons on the block. Living a life trying to convince others they are relevant.

Last edited:
This cretinous campaigner and her obsession with WA over the last few months. Shut your ******* trap you stupid b*tch and worry about getting your own house in order you utter wankstain.

Gladys_Berejiklian_NSW_%28cropped%29.jpg
may or may not come as a surprise, ben fordham is a big fan of hers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back