Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

What am I missing in regards to Dylan Alcott?

I'm not sure why I want to belt him, I just do (I think that's the idea of the thread)

Tall poppy syndrome mostly.

Bloke is a champion for the physically disabled.

Are you trying to make a joke, like he's not tall cause he's always sitting down?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. Can’t stand them. I am not a social media user apart from the illustrious big footy contribution, but started googling them after the Nadia Bartel incident of snorting Michael Caine.

Was shocked to see Bec Judd carrying on about her 7 million dollar home, her 100k plus range rovers, and some ski chalet they just bought. Wow! Perspective please. There’s people out there doing it tough as two income households making $1,400 a week with a couple of kids and renting. Insecure work in the COVID landscape etc, and this lady is telling us how she is splurging million on a house and a holiday house?

Everything wrong with the world!

Even more households that dont earn $1400 a week ...

Dylan Alcott isn't a bad bloke but he has got more exposure than he deserves just because tv shows want to look PC by having a disabled guy on them.

He was on that revamped Ch9 Footy Show which died a quick death, on some music show on the ABC and has also done some stints on The Project.

He also does some annoying ads for ANZ bank.

Just because he is in a wheelchair it doesn't make him an expert on footy, music, current affairs and banking, he should just stick to wheelchair tennis.

I guess you can't blame him for that, if they offer him good money to do that stuff he is just going to roll with it, no pun intended, well maybe a bit.

Dylan Alcott isn't a bad bloke but he has got more exposure than he deserves just because tv shows want to look PC by having a disabled guy on them.

He was on that revamped Ch9 Footy Show which died a quick death, on some music show on the ABC and has also done some stints on The Project.

He also does some annoying ads for ANZ bank.

Just because he is in a wheelchair it doesn't make him an expert on footy, music, current affairs and banking, he should just stick to wheelchair tennis.

Rancid cognitive dissonance you’re showing here. What about all the athletes with legs doing ads, appearances for all sorts of s**t?

Rancid cognitive dissonance you’re showing here. What about all the athletes with legs doing ads, appearances for all sorts of sh*t?

I hate them too, like Peter FitzSimons, he had a brief rugby career for the Wallabies and now gets put on all sorts of panel shows spouting his bullshit opinions on other sports and current affairs wearing that stupid red bandana.

Now there is a head I'd like to punch.

peter-fitzsimons.jpg.aspx

The French rugby team would agree with me, they beat me to it back in 1990.

I hate them too, like Peter FitzSimons, he had a brief rugby career for the Wallabies and now gets put on all sorts of panel shows spouting his bullshit opinions on other sports and current affairs wearing that stupid red bandana.

Now there is a head I'd like to punch.

peter-fitzsimons.jpg.aspx

The French rugby team would agree with me, they beat me to it back in 1990.

If Fitz hadn't got done in by the French a young Queensland second rower called John Eales mightn't have got such an early chance. We owe him a drink.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back