Health and Fitness Podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Anyone listen to any health and/or fitness podcasts that you would recommend?

A couple that I listen to:

Two Keto Dudes
Keto for Normies
The WODcast podcast (CrossFit related)

Milpool

Cam Rayner Fanclub Jr. Vice President
Oct 23, 2017
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I don't want to de-rail but seems related without starting a new thread, what health and fitness media in general do people use that isn't Facebook or Instagram? I bought an issue of Men's Fitness last month and actually thought it was rubbish. Just a magazine full of dot points like reading post it notes.

I've never really gotten into podcasts but I might have to have a look.

I don't want to de-rail but seems related without starting a new thread, what health and fitness media in general do people use that isn't Facebook or Instagram? I bought an issue of Men's Fitness last month and actually thought it was rubbish. Just a magazine full of dot points like reading post it notes.

Men’s fitness is a rag.

A more superior, intelligent and informative magazine is Australian Ironman. I’ve even continued my subscription since I moved abroad which is expensive but well worth it.

At first some of the jargon sounds quite technical and highbrow but once you understand it better and become more in tune with it you’ll realize how seriously the writers take health, exercise & nutrition and also how far above it is compared to crap like MF & such. :thumbsu:

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Joe Rogan has some interesting fitness people on his podcast.

I also listen/watch a lot of Layne Norton’s podcast/you tube

deklares

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Robert Whittaker
Joe Rogan has some interesting fitness people on his podcast.

I also listen/watch a lot of Layne Norton’s podcast/you tube
That's how I found out about Rhonda Patrick. She seems to be on the cutting edge of nutrition and supplementation.. Very switched on woman.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

T-Nation is about the only one I read regularly (t-nation.com). Ignore the articles about the latest supplement discovery (conveniently that their store has in a pill or powder) and it’s a great resource.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back