Competitions Health and fitness

I just want pictures😭
Animated GIF

I'm coming up to 1 week with the flu and Mrs Unit has just knocked off two weeks of the same.
She's coughing to the point of throwing up and I've coughed enough to put my back out. Getting old sux balls.
Side-note: If Covid is worse than the flu, then I do not want!!

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm coming up to 1 week with the flu and Mrs Unit has just knocked off two weeks of the same.
She's coughing to the point of throwing up and I've coughed enough to put my back out. Getting old sux balls.
Side-note: If Covid is worse than the flu, then I do not want!!
There's some nasty colds, flus and gastros going around at the moment. Probably re emerged with all the movement picking back up again

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Been getting lots of compliments lately for how I'm moving, running out games and just how much I've improved at playing footy. Second year at a country club and I'm just really enjoying it. Had a full pre-season this year and my fitness is that much better that I'm doing cardio extras as well as full training and gym work every week. *, what a mozz this post is though. Already did my ankle once this year too.

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Been getting lots of compliments lately for how I'm moving, running out games and just how much I've improved at playing footy. Second year at a country club and I'm just really enjoying it. Had a full pre-season this year and my fitness is that much better that I'm doing cardio extras as well as full training and gym work every week. fu**, what a mozz this post is though. Already did my ankle once this year too.
Mate the day I did the infamous ACL I was faffing on about how good I've been moving too.

Fingers crossed it's no mozz!

Hey guysssss I’m back!

I thought to give a little update of where I am right now, so I’ve started a new program which is very exciting!!

Footy is going okay we lost on the weekend but I did poll #1 in the votes but I did get clobbered at the end of the 3rd qtr, kinda going back with the flight of the ball and didn’t know a girl was coming (40 seconds into the linked vid) and landed straight on my elbow. As a result of this I have hyper extended my elbow and sprained my ligaments in it :( I’m out for this week and possibly next. I’m shattered because it’s pride round against our rivals.

chairo

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey guysssss I’m back!

I thought to give a little update of where I am right now, so I’ve started a new program which is very exciting!!

Footy is going okay we lost on the weekend but I did poll #1 in the votes but I did get clobbered at the end of the 3rd qtr, kinda going back with the flight of the ball and didn’t know a girl was coming (40 seconds into the linked vid) and landed straight on my elbow. As a result of this I have hyper extended my elbow and sprained my ligaments in it :( I’m out for this week and possibly next. I’m shattered because it’s pride round against our rivals.

Welcome back Ligs. The place hasn't been the same without you.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Hey guysssss I’m back!

Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
LOL we are so strong!!
It's amazing after the rehab is all finished how you're able to move big weight again. You look back at all those little exercises like "damn I was weak."

Having said that I think I'll be using booty bands for the rest of my life.

Back