Health

Remove this Banner Ad

They went off.

Pity about the short set, but they they were ridiculously good nonetheless.

Jupiter certainly knows how to give a good ol' fashioned five minute death stare. :D

Was supposed to be an hour, was lucky to get 40 minutes, which included an encore. :thumbsdown:

Wow that's a bummer. They're meant to be performing from 8-10 on Saturday for us, but I doubt that will happen. Yo La Tengo is the only band I've seen at Beck's this year that's come close to filling that timetable. They did have an obscene amount of encores though.

Wow that's a bummer. They're meant to be performing from 8-10 on Saturday for us, but I doubt that will happen. Yo La Tengo is the only band I've seen at Beck's this year that's come close to filling that timetable. They did have an obscene amount of encores though.

Mmm... unless they played another encore after I left, then they might have filled the hour, to which I'll feel pretty stupid.

They certainly didn't seem overly keen on playing beyond the first encore though, especially since the curtains were closed after it.

Still a damn top show though.

a short show for them sounds good. i really wouldnt want them to go for more than 50 minutes. they seem like a band that would hit you in a burst...more than an hour would make it drag on a bit.

Man, that was some really ****ing demented noise rock. Set was short but most def sweet. Aside from maybe Perfect Skin, there probably wasn't much more I would have wanted to hear, so the set length was pretty much spot on. Time filling jams would have just detracted from the experience. Die Slow and In Violet were the highlights of the set.

To those who are yet to see them, bring yr ****ing ear plugs!

awesome gig. crimewave, courtship and heaven all ****ing good.

the drummer is a powerhouse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i've had a couple of listens, it's pretty damn good.

would've thought Death+ was one of the more 'remixable' tracks, surprised that there's not one on here.

forgot to bring this thread back up.

was so excited to see they were coming back to aus (and perth especially).

playing the bakery on jan 14. got tix.

was a great gig...unfortunately no perfect skin.

they did finish with courtship though.

drummer had a japandroids shirt on = win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back