Radio Healy and Dwayne

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to the 3AW 6pm Sports today show it's become clearly apparent that Gerard does not have much time for Dwayne.

Any history behind it?

Will Dwayne 'the extrapolator' last?

Am I reading it wrong?

if someone locked me in a studio with that moron for hours at a time I don't think it'd take too much time before I'd want to drive a pickaxe through his skull.

I've noticed in the last couple of years that Derwayne's dickheadness has increased, and yeah, I reckon it sometimes pisses Gerard off.

Dwayne regularly interrupts and talks over "Jedda" (that's a s**t nickname :p), persists with ridiculous arguments (sometimes twisting Gerard's words for the sake of radio "shock-jockenss") goes on and on and on about the sponsors*, to the point where it's overkill, and (I reckon) just gives him an excuse to hear his own voice.

Dwayne has either, a) become too big for hits boots, and doesn't give a stuff, so he says what he wants; b) finally started showing his real personality; or c) been told by management to jizz it up for some contrived on-air conflict. :D

* That reminds me: the show has increasingly become wall-to-wall ads, particularly with the incessant plugs that are badly disguised as prizes to talkback callers.

The show has increasingly become wall-to-wall ads, particularly with the incessant plugs that are badly disguised as prizes to talkback callers.
Ha, I came here to write this, but I obviously already have. :D
It's farkin got worse. Before and after each long ad-break, Dwayne shits on and on about Red Energy and Kia.
Then there are all the sponsored betting segments, disguised as content

I'm gunna time the ads one day :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back