Hearing from a reliable source Richmond are about to be hit by a massive WorkCover claim that will rock the club….

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Apparently one key person at the club who has been forced by the Tigers to increase their output to anything up to 20 times the average AFL level for similar positions is getting close to cracking up under the strain, and is taking legal advice over the matter.

After Premierships in the Victorian Wheelchair Football League in 2020, the VFL in 2019 and the AFL in 2019 and 2020, and due to CoVID related issues causing a bottleneck of work, the person responsible for unfurling flags at Tigerland is a nervous wreck wondering how they can possibly meet the high demands of this fast paced position over the coming weeks.

Careful research into the matter shows the people occupying similar positions at the other big AFL clubs Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton get paid for doing bugger all and have done for decades. It just doesn’t seem right. 😂😂

tenor.gif

Probably sounded hilarious in your mind but those voices in there aren’t your friends

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

You know the drill. Wanted to get it out there we have a rare four flags to unfurl this year. The rest is just pretext. If I started a thread here and said congratulations Tigers for winning the 2020 VWFL flag the 2019 VFL flag and the 2019 & 20 AFL flags and can’t wait to see them all unfurled how would that go down on here? 😂😂😂

I want you to come at me with some anti-four flag salt and vitriol. Not some3 amateur pop psych diagnosis. 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know the drill. Wanted to get it out there we have a rare four flags to unfurl this year. The rest is just pretext. If I started a thread here and said congratulations Tigers for winning the 2020 VWFL flag the 2019 VFL flag and the 2019 & 20 AFL flags and can’t wait to see them all unfurled how would that go down on here? 😂😂😂

I want you to come at me with some anti-four flag salt and vitriol. Not some3 amateur pop psych diagnosis. 😎
Do you knobs have to use the words salt or salty at least 50 times a day as part of your membership package or something?

Do you knobs have to use the words salt or salty at least 50 times a day as part of your membership package or something?

Pistol when your club wins a Grand Final you will understand what salt is. I actually gave you a choice there of the more traditional non social media vogue speak term for salt, ie vitriol. I am speaking to all generations here. I give you choices. I put the power in your hands Pistol to choose either term, and what do I get? Salt, that’s what. And vitriol. 😁

Pistol when your club wins a Grand Final you will understand what salt is. I actually gave you a choice there of the more traditional non social media vogue speak term for salt, ie vitriol. I am speaking to all generations here. I give you choices. I put the power in your hands Pistol to choose either term, and what do I get? Salt, that’s what. And vitriol. 😁
When we won a granny i still just use the s**t to flavour my chips. Each to their own. The motivational speech was top notch though Tony Robbins

When we won a granny i still just use the sh*t to flavour my chips. Each to their own. The motivational speech was top notch though Tony Robbins

I can barely recall you winning a Grand Final 1990 was that long ago. Social media terms like salt didn’t exist back then. Social media didn’t exist. That is how long it is since you won a Grand Final.

But yeah, Tony Robbins, that hurts, absolute fool. Morons pay $10k to be in the audience to watch him make sh1t up. Steele Sidebottom and Jeremy Howe can do that free of charge. 😂

I can barely recall you winning a Grand Final 1990 was that long ago. Social media terms like salt didn’t exist back then. Social media didn’t exist. That is how long it is since you won a Grand Final.

But yeah, Tony Robbins, that hurts, absolute fool. Morons pay $10k to be in the audience to watch him make sh1t up. Steele Sidebottom and Jeremy Howe can do that free of charge. 😂
Pretty sure flogs were posting photos of meals in 2010 on social media Turbo. At the risk of losing a heartbreaking dick measuring contest about recent flags ill allow you to continue on your "salty" crusade. God speed.

Pretty sure flogs were posting photos of meals in 2010 on social media Turbo. At the risk of losing a heartbreaking dick measuring contest about recent flags ill allow you to continue on your "salty" crusade. God speed.

2010? I can’t recall anyone winning the Grand Final that year…..

Don’t go Pistol. I need you. The thread needs you. What is Holmes with Moriarty? What is Superman with Lex Luthor? What good are all our flags without clubs like Collingchoke to compare with?

As an aside, Collingchoke happens so often in Grand Finals that in 1971 even Saint Gary Colling choked in the last term of the Grand Final letting his opponent Hawk Bob Keddie in for 4 match winning goals for the quarter as the Hawks overran the hapless Saints. 😱. Should have changed his name by deed poll to Gary Rich in the days leading to the Grand Final. 😎

Last edited:
Careful research into the matter shows the people occupying similar positions at the other big AFL clubs Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton get paid for doing bugger all and have done for decades. It just doesn’t seem right. 😂😂

They were all trained by Ex Richmond staff highly recommended by the AFL due to their wealth of experience in the matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back