Social Science Hearing someone you know take a dump...does it change the relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
i spose everyone hears this sound when they go at work, school etc.

semrippleeffect2.jpg

bunsen burner

Hall of Famer
Veteran 30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 12, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
i went to the movies on Saturday just gone. Went to the toilet and used the urinal. Could hear 2 dudes in separate cubies farting and splashing AND having a converstion about football.

Male bonding at it's finest.

bunsen burner

Hall of Famer
Veteran 30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 12, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
And today. Was at my work toilets and a dude was taking a piss whilst talking on the phone. I could hear the woman's voice at the other end. Thought it might be his wife but then realised it was a business call. Then he walked out whilst still on the phone and didn't wash his hands.

Mental note: don't shake that dudes hand.

Sep 23, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Actually it does for me kinda. It happened with an old co-worker I considered a good friend; he was always well-dressed, respectable, very charming with the ladies and all that, but the urinal and the cubical at work were right next to each other, so one afternoon, we were there simultaneously. I was hosing the drain but he was right next to me birthing a serious buttling, like, every few seconds he would go "awhuarghh" and clap thunder in Neptune's face before dropping a bomb in Guantanamo bay. Never could look him in the eye after that.

The worst change I had though was finding out someone else I knew *liked* hearing other people take a dump. Years ago, naive christian, went to the church bathrooms on a youth night, and this guy I knew was standing outside the toilet listening to someone say goodbye to Charlie Brown at the swimming hole. The worst thing is he saw me and just put an index finger to his lips and nodded, like it was the most reasonable thing in the world to do. I only saw him a couple times afterward but there was nothing I could say to him, I just didn't want to know him anymore.

Total_Juddshanks

Premiership Player
Aug 4, 2005
Fee
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The good ones
The worst change I had though was finding out someone else I knew *liked* hearing other people take a dump. Years ago, naive christian, went to the church bathrooms on a youth night, and this guy I knew was standing outside the toilet listening to someone say goodbye to Charlie Brown at the swimming hole. The worst thing is he saw me and just put an index finger to his lips and nodded, like it was the most reasonable thing in the world to do. I only saw him a couple times afterward but there was nothing I could say to him, I just didn't want to know him anymore.

This is one of the funniest and most horrible things I have ever read. Find a new social circle pronto.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
This thread is ****ing hilarious. Many, many laugh out loud moments from lots of different posters. I have a couple of things...

1. I lived and worked in Greece for 6 months last year and in almost every toilet all across Greece and the Greek Islands you have to wipe your ass then put the paper in a bin beside the toilet. It horrified me and for the 6 months I was there, I never ever did it. I just put my toilet paper in the toilet and flushed it. I just couldnt be that gross. Apparently the plumbing is so old in Greece you cant put anything down the toilet unless you ate it first.

2. Do you ever hate someone enough that you want them to hear you taking the Browns to the Superbowl? Then like smile at them when you exit the toilet? Hahah

3. Ever been in a situation in a public toilet where you are busting but the 2 toilets are occupied? I have a strange phobia with not being able to use a public toilet straight after somebody else. If I enter and there is nobody in there, even if I just missed them by a minute... as long as I didnt see them using the cubicle. Im good to go. If there is one cubicle and some bloke just gets off it. It feels tainted. Wrong.

Gubbz

Team Captain
Aug 1, 2010
36th Chamber
AFL Club
West Coast
Great thread. Keep it coming

Thread should definatly keep growing to have best toilet stories/ dump stories

any one done the old reverse kanga at work or at shopping centre dunnies, then flushed your paper down a differnt toilet, leaving your kanga tail for the next poor bastard to enter? :)

Now that is funny - had a mate do a "reversal" (as we used to call it) at our year 12 graduation...felt sorry for the sucker coming in after him.

He also went one step further at some dudes 21st birthday....he lifts the top of the toilet box off and drops his nuggets in there - so every time it flushes it is contaminated water, he used to call the trick "runny dam water" :D

Seriously, some of you need to grow a pair. I used to work in a blue collar environment with a very ethnically mixed crowd. A couple of our friends from the subcontinent couldn't bring themselves to subscribe to our disgusting Western habit of sitting on a toilet seat (where other arses had been before). So what they did was perch above the bowl and drop it from a height. Of course our set up is not designed for this and as a result their aim was terrible. At least once a week several of the cubicles would have s**t all over seats, floor, and sometimes (amazingly) the bottom of the wall.

And some of you are concerned about a bit of noise ... :rolleyes:

PS> You should never flush female sanitary products. The sewage system is not designed to cope with them.

kfc1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
I used to laugh seeing the signs in the toilet cubicles at uni, explaining to certain people that you don't squat on the bowl in this country :lol:

I've only just discovered what a reverse kanga is - will have to try it out at home. the mrs will flip

MarcusP2

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Now that is funny - had a mate do a "reversal" (as we used to call it) at our year 12 graduation...felt sorry for the sucker coming in after him.

He also went one step further at some dudes 21st birthday....he lifts the top of the toilet box off and drops his nuggets in there - so every time it flushes it is contaminated water, he used to call the trick "runny dam water" :D
This is called upperdecking.

was shagging this bird in recent memory. in hotel. she needed to take a dump, she did. i ventured into the bathroom to get something. dunny door is made of glass, so everything on show. we made loving eye contact. she didnt flinch and kept on keeping on.

similarly, when showering with loved one and they admit they need to take a piss. told her to go ahead. said i'll return serve. did so.

similarly again, when same bird sat awkwardly in bed. asked me not to go in yet. asked why she replied "i farted".

love.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
was shagging this bird in recent memory. in hotel. she needed to take a dump, she did. i ventured into the bathroom to get something. dunny door is made of glass, so everything on show. we made loving eye contact. she didnt flinch and kept on keeping on.

similarly, when showering with loved one and they admit they need to take a piss. told her to go ahead. said i'll return serve. did so.

similarly again, when same bird sat awkwardly in bed. asked me not to go in yet. asked why she replied "i farted".

love.

Thanks Sooz.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Hear: yes
See: yes
Smell: * no.

The other day a workmate came back from the toilet, and I ran up and soon as he got back. It was ******* dead in there, I tried to pee but I literally couldn't breathe, so I tucked it back in and went around to the public toilets. I don't know for sure it was said workmate, and I don't want to know. It was foul.

Stratton_Gun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Depends who it is.
A mate probably not. We already talk about disgusting s**t
A GF/Romantic interest * yeh. I like to think of woman as sugar, spice and everything nice. Even though I know deep down this ain't true.....still not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back