Heart Kids - Super Boss Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone,

I’m not expecting anything by doing this because there is no connection to the Richmond footy club but my company is trying to raise money for Heart Kids. An organisation raising funds for congenital heart disease which is a leading cause in infants dying.

Each supermarket within Drakes (you Victorian’s would’ve never heard of us :p) have their own fund page. On Friday the 31st of May all stores will be dressing up as superheroes (I might upload some pictures of me ;)) to create theme and atmosphere to what we’ve named Super Boss Day. It all started last year and we are hoping to make it bigger and better every year.

Last year across SA and QLD we raised a little over $24k.

Here’s the link to my stores page: https://superbossday2019.everydayhero.com/au/drakes-grange-foodland

For anyone interested in donating, any amount is appreciated, but like I said I am not expecting anything and not even sure if the mods will allow the thread as there is no connection to the club.

Last edited:
Good cause and be proud of it

Unfortunately I’m in the negative balance

Hope you raise a truck load

Put a shekel onto the cause, on the proviso we don't see any photo's of you (especially as Spongebob Squarepants as you are want to be).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back