Resource Heat Maps / Breakevens

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiska GOAUS! can one of you guys please remove Break Evens from the thread title? Cheers.

toxic heat map
Ice+Bar+Orlando+Ice+Sculptures+Maryland

Jiska GOAUS! can one of you guys please remove Break Evens from the thread title? Cheers.
Was added as we merged two threads together; one on break evens, one on heat maps :)

What's wrong with having break evens in the title?

Was added as we merged two threads together; one on break evens, one on heat maps :)

What's wrong with having break evens in the title?

Because Asho keeps asking for them, when he (or anyone else) can just go to footywire or one of the other free site that list B/E's and find them for themselves just like everyone else who doesn't have SC Gold does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotten access to the afl live app, where do you get the heat maps from? for the life of me i cant find them.
Match centre
Click on the match
Click 'coach' (top right)
Click 'Player maps'
Select a player
Rotate your screen to landscape

;)

Because Asho keeps asking for them, when he (or anyone else) can just go to footywire or one of the other free site that list B/E's and find them for themselves just like everyone else who doesn't have SC Gold does.
You mean you haven't put him on ignore yet?! :huh:

Jarrad McVeigh Last week and season heatmaps please

Someone be my hero

Thanks mate, Looks like a Shannon Hurn distributor type role. :thumbsu:
Nice disposal efficiency and goal assists.
I have Simpson already, this is a tough decision to make.
No it's not. The Doc is going full beast mode backline premo. :rainbow:
I've had him since round 3. He has scored well against better teams and in losses.

As you can see from last weeks map he has been given permission to go for a run up the wings and link up in some scoring chains. CD can't get their lips around him soon enough.

All depends who else you're thinking of bringing in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back