Rumour Heater seen in 'sumo suit' in ch7 jumping castle

Remove this Banner Ad

the distributer

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Nov 5, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just reported on C7, Shaws skin folds are over 50% and he will not play until they're under.

How does this sort of thing even get into the media? This seems like something that should and would be kept in house. This is so frustrating as a supporter because players like Marley Williams and Jordan Russell just aren't even in the same league as Shaw and yet they're getting games ahead of him because of his own bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just reported on C7, Shaws skin folds are over 50% and he will not play until they're under.

reported by who??? I just reported that Sam Mitchell has left his wife and kids and is now dating a transvestite..... If anyone wants any more reports, feel free to message me ..

50%. What does that actally mean cos it certainly aint body fat percentage.

haha ikr Sumo Shaw must of wacked them on Hardcore on his week off lmao.

Heres a guide for those who don't know.

body-fat-percentage-men.jpg

Damn, I also sat with Heath at Season Launch; if his skin folds are over 50%, then mine are over 500%.

(and for the record, they are not quite that bad)

How does this sort of thing even get into the media? This seems like something that should and would be kept in house. This is so frustrating as a supporter because players like Marley Williams and Jordan Russell just aren't even in the same league as Shaw and yet they're getting games ahead of him because of his own bullshit.

1. We have a rat in the ranks; or
2. Ch7 is making up s**t.

Take your pick. They're really the only two options.

1. We have a rat in the ranks; or
2. Ch7 is making up s**t.

Take your pick. They're really the only two options.
Probably a little bit of both.

Probably a little bit of both.

What's your theory? That someone said they saw the test results and Shaw was slightly flabby compared to known benchmarks? That said informants Cousins, Brothers, Sister told her hairdresser who knows journo xyz at ch7 reported the travesty? FWIW I have had some pretty mad enquiries come through from journos chasing stories before. Some seriously laughable s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back