Toast Heath Shaw 300 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Spoke very well on AFL 360

Legend.......if we don’t win it this year I would love for Heater to get another Premiership.

Heath Shaw maybe the best kick in player we have seen? I'd pick him just for kick ins. Somehow he could just play on and waltz out of defence and take 3 bounces before kicking it under no pressure time and time again getting you up near the wing.

Yet another awesome tribute by GWS. Celebrating his Collingwood glory is such a classy respectful act by GWS. I know they’ve little history, but they could have gone the other way and played down his pies years. To get pies fans involved after the game last week is a credit to them. They clearly understand his brilliance and see his larrikinism as an asset

Who cares really? The guy was a massive part in the destabilising effect when Bucks first started. He’s def more GWS than Collingwood regardless of flag.

Celebrate him at the end of his career, not a week after he tore us to shreds.

Geez no wonder you lot accept mediocrity.

Yet another awesome tribute by GWS. Celebrating his Collingwood glory is such a classy respectful act by GWS. I know they’ve little history, but they could have gone the other way and played down his pies years. To get pies fans involved after the game last week is a credit to them. They clearly understand his brilliance and see his larrikinism as an asset

Bet Dave Matthews did not Okay That ;)

Who cares really? The guy was a massive part in the destabilising effect when Bucks first started. He’s def more GWS than Collingwood regardless of flag.

Do you ever post anything that is positive? I'd rather appear to accept mediocrity in celebrating a past player's incredible milestone than be a defeatist.

Heath Shaw is in our backline last year and we have a flag.
Heater was a massive loss and Bucks biggest ever mistake.
If you call All Australian mediocrity well more fool you.

Heath Shaw is in our backline last year and we have a flag.
Heater was a massive loss and Bucks biggest ever mistake.
If you call All Australian mediocrity well more fool you.
We win without Adams?

d13890a08be9f6da2bd1f3a4f937b7b4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back