Roast Heath Shaw constantly leaning forward and pulling on the hems of his shorts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, Maxwell pulls his hem at least 3 times a match but no one notices because his shorts are double stitched.

Wonder if Dave will roast Dick.

I've noticed Henderson from Carlton does this regularly, but he pulls on the hem of his jumper. Lucky we didn't pick him up. No wonder Brisbane were happy to move him on, players with that sort of attitude don't cut it at AFL level.

Ridiculous behaviour.
As if the property stewards don't enough to worry about as well as re-hemming Heaters shorts.:mad:

Your thoughts Dave?

Nothing Wrong with That but I he is out of Form and his Dispoal has been off last 2 weeks

I've noticed Henderson from Carlton does this regularly, but he pulls on the hem of his jumper. Lucky we didn't pick him up. No wonder Brisbane were happy to move him on, players with that sort of attitude don't cut it at AFL level.

O'HairPin does it too.... and Eddie Betts.:eek:

****en Heater has secretly signed with the Filth next season...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hear on one of the other forums that he has been stretching the elastic so much that his shorts slip as he kicks and this has affected his disposal. If true I hope he fixes it soon.

Wehre did You hear this Pie eyed?

It makes sense.
Shaw is pulling on his shorts hems whenever play is interrupted...

It is a common place thing that Carlton Players do all the time...
Even Fev still does it from his Carlton training.:eek:

2+2= 4

4= He has been hanging with Betts, O'Hairpin and that other bloke that does it a lot at Carlton.

Why else would he be hanging with bets and them?
The dirty worm is going to Carlton next season.
No wonder he's been player so s**t.
I bet he signed two weeks ago.:mad::mad::mad:

I'm really disappointed in him. Why couldn't he have left earlier so we didn't waste any development on another kid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back