Opinion Heath Shaw return

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a Trump agenda.
Make Collingwood great again.
First you have to threaten to pull out of the AFL...because folks “It’s a bad deal”.
Then you have to refuse to pay the Football Department Tax “No more rip off taxes”.
Then you have to ignore the salary cap...”level playing fields are for losers”
Then you have to ignore the draft & just sign every player you want “it’s our right, enough is enough...we’ve been carrying the AFL for too long...I’m going to fix it!”

I have a Trump agenda.
Make Collingwood great again.
You realise Trump started the failed USFL in competition with the NFL (he said at the time his league would wipe out the NFL in 3 years...it failed after one)
The NFL have since banned him for life
Oh, and he is a 6 time Bankrupt

Is that the great you want?

Jeez, who wants Heath Shaw back honestly? Buckley would be the last person after that article the other week where Heath said they have barely talked.

All I remember about heater is one good smother and then some other times where he started bitching and moaning, or did something stupid and I was disgusted. I don't think Shazza and Langdon and Howe and Dunn would take kindly to a johnny come lately know-it-all.

Jeez, who wants Heath Shaw back honestly? Buckley would be the last person after that article the other week where Heath said they have barely talked.

All I remember about heater is one good smother and then some other times where he started bitching and moaning, or did something stupid and I was disgusted. I don't think Shazza and Langdon and Howe and Dunn would take kindly to a johnny come lately know-it-all.

Showed yesterday that the game has well and truly passed him by, cannot cope with any pressure on his disposal or collecting ground ball. He's an on-field coach like Hodge only in a better team, so it shows his age/faults even more.

Showed yesterday that the game has well and truly passed him by, cannot cope with any pressure on his disposal or collecting ground ball. He's an on-field coach like Hodge only in a better team, so it shows his age/faults even more.

Really? I thought he was great yesterday.

Those two free kicks he copped were a disgrace by the umpire.

You realise Trump started the failed USFL in competition with the NFL (he said at the time his league would wipe out the NFL in 3 years...it failed after one)
The NFL have since banned him for life
Oh, and he is a 6 time Bankrupt

Is that the great you want?
Think he was not being serious.

Don’t care about trump though the bankrupt rules are different there to here for what it’s worth. Companies can use the rules to their legal advantage.
He hasn’t himself been penniless.

I know, so?
Pointing out I clearly did watch it if I posted it.

I do have a major issue with calling it hate if you are using a "direct" quote, claiming the word was used, simply to put s**t on a player falsely.
I get the shits with the total fabrications which get posted here.
Pure and simple.
I have no issue with how anyone feels about Heater, or any player.
Posting lies as facts is an issue.

Pointing out I clearly did watch it if I posted it.

I do have a major issue with calling it hate if you are using a "direct" quote, claiming the word was used, simply to put s**t on a player falsely.
I get the shits with the total fabrications which get posted here.
Pure and simple.
I have no issue with how anyone feels about Heater, or any player.
Posting lies as facts is an issue.
I watched it as well, so my point remains, so?
Didn't see the same fabrication as you did, maybe you are over-reacting a bit.

Got the 3 votes for the game in the Herald Sun. 28 touches, 505 metres gained, 10 intercepts.

Is naturally past his peak but still goes alright for a 32 year old. Durable and stats are still relatively consistent with prior seasons.

https://afltables.com/afl/stats/players/H/Heath_Shaw.html

Wont be back at pies but we'd be very happy if Murray gave us those numbers in 2018.

Got the 3 votes for the game in the Herald Sun. 28 touches, 505 metres gained, 10 intercepts.

Is naturally past his peak but still goes alright for a 32 year old. Durable and stats are still relatively consistent with prior seasons.

Wont be back at pies but we'd be very happy if Murray gave us those numbers in 2018.
Would love to know how many of those 28 touches and 505 metres were him kicking it to himself after a point and then roosting it 55m to a contest. Shaw has made an art form out of inflating his stats that way.

Have to agree with Jasper, a lot of those metres would have been switching around the backline. Agree he goes alright for a 32 year old, but only for a 32 year old.

And considering what we gave up for Murray, he'd need those sorts of figures every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's as much an AA chance as anyone at Collingwood this year, even after a slowish start.
I'm not sure how Murray is relevent. He isn't on the same planet as a player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back