Opinion Heath Shaw return

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont think he will come back, I think he will fit in somewhere but its too late for us. I would love him as a coach though. Rhys won assistant coach of the year. I reckon despite his idiosyncrasies he would be an awesome coach
Never say never. Maxy is back and Heater could well follow him.

Shaw is finished in big games. He'll get the footy in crappy h&a games by playing off his man bur he cant beat the better players anymore. He also cant handle pressure around a contest.

We now get the better end of the Adams trade with 6-7 years left.

Indeed we do.

In a sense it was a win/win trade as they got plenty of good footy out of Heater and the change did him good. The issue for GWS is that they didn't make a GF with him and he was clearly on the decline this year. Whereas we will have Adams for years to come. Some on here question Adams but I really rate him for his strength, ball winning and intensity. Just wish he was left in the middle permanently.

Um... NO!!! We are forever grateful for what he did in the granny but he's done. Do we really want him going of his tree at teammates because he thinks only he knows what's right.

His relationship with he who coaches is broken beyond repair... as stated by Heater himself.

In my view he should never have gone but he isn't what we need right now. A return would have more sentimental value then practical value IMO.

I love the crazy bastard, always have, always will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This business about Ablett going back to Geelong has got me thinking about our Heater, and a possible return to Collingwood. I believe his contract at GWS ends at the end of next season. He will be 33 in 2019. He loves the Pies and might just consider a return if the coach has changed. Would you have him back?
* NO, don't need him ******* everything up

Thread needs a poll with the following options

a) No
b) * no
c) I love Heath but, no
d) Did you see his prelim effort? NO.

Recruiting Heath Shaw makes as much sense as getting Chris Dawes back to the club.

Actually Dawes had a fair season with Sorrento for what it's worth. Another premiership medal to go with his one for the pies.

Dawes would make more sense then Heater Coming Back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back