Heath Younie - has departed NM - Thanks Heath

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting little bit of info from the Josh Jenkins piece that Younie was in Group A of the Crows camp.

JJ went on to mention that himself and one of the coaches called BS on the whole thing early on. Didn't mention any names at this point.

Well worth a listen if anyone missed it.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting little bit of info from the Josh Jenkins piece that Younie was in Group A of the Crows camp.

JJ went on to mention that himself and one of the coaches called BS on the whole thing early on. Didn't mention any names at this point.

I wondered about that. He discussed it with Younie and Pyke too. I hope Younie stood up against it but either way he's got to go. Our forward line is going nowhere and hasn't improved at all.

Couldn’t possibly survive this, surely.

Another good get by North. The Media will be in a frenzy after these good decisions.We where supposed to have No Players and No Future and moving to Tassie. Well guess what we are North Melb and 2021 will be a good year for us.
Haha good get the media have certainly been in frenzy.

Loved the positive outlook and unfortunately hasn’t quite worked out at this stage anyways.

Oh well

Our forward line structure has been terrible all year. On top of the fact he was involved in the Crows camp for the entire year means he should be sacked unconditionally.
Yep he’d be first gone, a noble yes man

I’d like Jarryd Roughead to replace him

Or we move A Rocca to forwards coach
And maybe get big boy McEvoy reunited with Clarko as the rucks coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* this campaigner off Monday.
With Comben, Larkey, Zurhaar, JHF inside 50 we should have had a dynamic forward line and my god instead it was a shambles.
The leading patterns were all over the place, there was no talk no cohesion, no one was blocking or making space - it was actually embarrassing.
He’s a big reason why we can’t kick a winning score. Just piss off

* this campaigner off Monday.
With Comben, Larkey, Zurhaar, JHF inside 50 we should have had a dynamic forward line and my god instead it was a shambles.
The leading patterns were all over the place, there was no talk no cohesion, no one was blocking or making space - it was actually embarrassing.
He’s a big reason why we can’t kick a winning score. Just piss off
I'm no good at recognising them, and watching on the TV doesn't help, but what the * were the leading patterns? Because from what I could tell it was to either all run into each other or run as far away from the kicker as possible.

Whatever he was telling them, to say it didn't work, is an understatement. Once David left we scored more freely but thats probably due to the fact we were just playing free football with little worry about what the opponent was doing.

I'm no good at recognising them, and watching on the TV doesn't help, but what the * were the leading patterns? Because from what I could tell it was to either all run into each other or run as far away from the kicker as possible.
homer simpson episode 6 GIF

Ben Brown has made an entire career of simply leading at the ball carrier.
Not sure what our idea is...

Themanbun used to go about this. Our forwards push so far up the ground that they are always back to get into position as the ball comes out of our backline. If you look for it from behind the goals footage if we actually score that way it stands out so much. there's a couple of examples from the weekend that are being posted at the moment, I think Goater's first kick has some footage.

Themanbun used to go about this. Our forwards push so far up the ground that they are always back to get into position as the ball comes out of our backline. If you look for it from behind the goals footage if we actually score that way it stands out so much. there's a couple of examples from the weekend that are being posted at the moment, I think Goater's first kick has some footage.
Yep. I ended up giving up beating that drum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back