News Heath Younie leaves for North Melbourne job

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, Poor old Sloaney is largely anonymous, isn’t he? I think there will be a changing of the guard sooner rather than later

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
In fairness to Sloaney, he probably doesn't know who Younie is. Very senior players wouldn't be involved in development.

There's this thing called a phone... you can even tweet from them these days!

Heath deserves the opportunity, good pick by Noble imo.
It's interesting your 2nd point. I would agree with you on it, I think he's a good operator.

Many here would probably disagree mind you, with our development having stalled a bit and the fact our SANFL structures are puzzling at times.

Our youth development used to be one of the best in the competition (up until the point they stagnated because we refused to put them into the seniors to allow them to continue their growth).

Like our recruiting the development certainly dropped off in the last few years but I'm inclined to put the blame on Pyke for both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our youth development used to be one of the best in the competition (up until the point they stagnated because we refused to put them into the seniors to allow them to continue their growth).

Like our recruiting the development certainly dropped off in the last few years but I'm inclined to put the blame on Pyke for both.

I still don’t believe having our own reserve side, in this format, is beneficial.

My first thought when I saw Doedees post was 'just make him captain already!', well ingrained in the AFC culture.
It's hilarious that this is how people think, you know there's this old fashioned use for a telephone, it's called calling someone.

Tom is a prolific tweeter, it's how he chose to say what he said. Others do other things.

It's like when people say "OMG you didn't say Happy birthday to your wife on Facebook". No I didn't, I spoke to her this morning.

It's hilarious that this is how people think, you know there's this old fashioned use for a telephone, it's called calling someone.

Tom is a prolific tweeter, it's how he chose to say what he said. Others do other things.

It's like when people say "OMG you didn't say Happy birthday to your wife on Facebook". No I didn't, I spoke to her this morning.
I love when make happy birthday posts to people who don't even have that platform and won't ever see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back