Heathcote DFL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florence has gone to essendon league. Walton will do well.

Walton just needs to get his "Off field" training (OPT) in better shape. Understand that he enjoyed a "Fist Dance" at the establishment last weekend. Hope all the money he is getting playing for leitchy isn't spent over the bar at various places through out the season and he forgets to play footy and the resposability that comes with being a paid player. The new coach i'm sure won't put up with a bad name for his club. :rolleyes:

Walton just needs to get his "Off field" training (OPT) in better shape. Understand that he enjoyed a "Fist Dance" at the establishment last weekend. Hope all the money he is getting playing for leitchy isn't spent over the bar at various places through out the season and he forgets to play footy and the resposability that comes with being a paid player. The new coach i'm sure won't put up with a bad name for his club. :rolleyes:

Who gives a s**t what he does at opt. He and victa and mino have all fitted in well at l.g. So what if they r getting good money. They r all good blokes/ clubman. As u would know yeehaaaaaa.

Who gives a s**t what he does at opt. He and victa and mino have all fitted in well at l.g. So what if they r getting good money. They r all good blokes/ clubman. As u would know yeehaaaaaa.
I never raised the other boys you mentioned or their $$$. Yes they are good blokes, yes they are good club men . I was only pointing out a concern regarding walton's non football antics that may eventually reflect the fact that the extra $$$ he will now enjoy from football , i hope it doesn't effect his football by being out of control when he goes out by having extra $$$ in his pocket during the season. By the way i also think he is a good kid and would hate to see him head down the wrong track. Others have made this observation i merely put it out their in the hope that it might ultimately help him understand his new found responsabilities. He should be careful that he doesn't "fence" himself into a corner don't you think !!!

I never raised the other boys you mentioned or their $$$. Yes they are good blokes, yes they are good club men . I was only pointing out a concern regarding walton's non football antics that may eventually reflect the fact that the extra $$$ he will now enjoy from football , i hope it doesn't effect his football by being out of control when he goes out by having extra $$$ in his pocket during the season. By the way i also think he is a good kid and would hate to see him head down the wrong track. Others have made this observation i merely put it out their in the hope that it might ultimately help him understand his new found responsabilities. He should be careful that he doesn't "fence" himself into a corner don't you think !!!

I cant c it effecting his footy. This year he has a chance to hold down a key forward spot in the seniors, instead of sitting on the bench or playing 2s. What he does with his match payments is his own business. Not mine or urs.

I cant c it effecting his footy. This year he has a chance to hold down a key forward spot in the seniors, instead of sitting on the bench or playing 2s. What he does with his match payments is his own business. Not mine or urs.

Not saying it's my business what he does with his match payments it might be his new club's business if he doesn't get it together off the field..That's all. It's a pitty he didn't back himself to hold down a key position at his "old" club but that is old news now. I wish him well but stick to my earlier comments. How's your pre season going ?:thumbsu:

Not saying it's my business what he does with his match payments it might be his new club's business if he doesn't get it together off the field..That's all. It's a pitty he didn't back himself to hold down a key position at his "old" club but that is old news now. I wish him well but stick to my earlier comments. How's your pre season going ?:thumbsu:

Yeah we will leave it at that then. Yeah training has been good. Only been to a couple of trainings so far. Good numbers at training though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U knew what i meant,anyway were have u been
LOL. Been real busy at work and s**t so haven't been near the footy club, but did hear that there was 14 blokes on the track at training the other night which is pretty good for this time of the year, and I believe one of them was a new bloke that is movin up this way after spending last year with the Wombat Ranges Thirds. Think we're gonna be okay Ump! How are your guys travelling?

Fantom :thumbsu:

heard the same thing apparently received sign on fee and hasnt been seen again.
Talking to andy grant saturday nite and he was saying that Lobby was coming back to elmore this year

Yep, done and dusted so it seems. Go to http://[URL blocked]/?p=4348 to read a story on it. They have also lost another recruit while i noticed Adrian Alford has put a clearence in for the MCFDL.

heard the same thing apparently received sign on fee and hasnt been seen again.
Talking to andy grant saturday nite and he was saying that Lobby was coming back to elmore this year

Good mate of Lobbys and he is thinking about cashing in on the lottery with Milward at Koondrook-Barham. 2 Year deal that is more than most earn with their employment:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back