Heathcote DFL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha what a load of rubbish! no chance of happening bud.

P.S. if perry did decide to lower himself he would be a 10 times better player than his brother.

I am basing my info from discussion held with the coach. Where's yours coming from? We'll soon see who is right. Did you know about Kelleher coming up with Dave Robbins?
I laugh when I see spuds bag me but its easier to do than to get the information. Tell us something you know or just read on you fruit bat.

PS. Dont mind telling you Kahl is a quality player. Perry 10 times better than Kahl, dont think so and I rate Kahl as highly as Perry.

I am basing my info from discussion held with the coach. Where's yours coming from? We'll soon see who is right. Did you know about Kelleher coming up with Dave Robbins?
I laugh when I see spuds bag me but its easier to do than to get the information. Tell us something you know or just read on you fruit bat.

PS. Dont mind telling you Kahl is a quality player. Perry 10 times better than Kahl, dont think so and I rate Kahl as highly as Perry.

Getting my information from the bloke himself ya spud. 10 times could have been a slight exaggeration, but easily twice the player now, if he played for locky he would kick 150 goals in a full year

Hey big ump have use had many retire or move on to another club.

Have lost i think 3 to 4 players go but 1 of these will be back after round 9
like i said recruiting has been great some big names from some major leagues have just about put pen to paper,1 of these is from the amateurs in Melbourne were he won his clubs B/F all i know he is an onballer,names will come later when they have signed

I think there was talk of Perry going to Locky at the end of the footy season but I believe he is staying with Rochy this year and he has been at training for the last few weeks with Rochy (which admittedly doesn't mean much).

I think there was talk of Perry going to Locky at the end of the footy season but I believe he is staying with Rochy this year and he has been at training for the last few weeks with Rochy (which admittedly doesn't mean much).

I too would expect him to stay at Rochy because he is one of the reasons Tom Sheldon has gone to Rochy.

some good information u have obtained there arab, good work ya spud:D

50% right I'll still take it. Havent heard you scream about the bloke LBU have picked up from Ormond. :eek:

Another quality post from a complete fruit bat who has no news and wants to troll a response. Good work ya nuffy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see what happens locally with the changes made in age divisions in the Bendigo JFL, ie introduction of an U16 team and the abolition of the U15's. Wouldn't be surprised now if the three Bendigo based clubs struggle to field Under 17 sides this year. Any thoughts?

Fantom

Will be interesting to see what happens locally with the changes made in age divisions in the Bendigo JFL, ie introduction of an U16 team and the abolition of the U15's. Wouldn't be surprised now if the three Bendigo based clubs struggle to field Under 17 sides this year. Any thoughts?

Fantom

Yeh, wind back the clock 3-4 years and go to under 18's ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back