Heathcote DFL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Round arm to the back of the head. Yeah right, Soyoudontthink. He would have killed him if he did what you said. The bloke got winded & sooked it up a bit. If you were there you would have heard the slap of bodies when they ran into each other.

Round arm to the back of the head. Yeah right, Soyoudontthink. He would have killed him if he did what you said. The bloke got winded & sooked it up a bit. If you were there you would have heard the slap of bodies when they ran into each other.
So we've downgraded the "monster hip and shoulder" to a bit of a slap when their bodies clashed now. :confused: What really happened?

You can't have been there dill. Free kick down field and the bloke can't remember a thing about it. Decent umpire would have reported him.

You can't have been there dill. Free kick down field and the bloke can't remember a thing about it. Decent umpire would have reported him.

You be one of the blokes sitting or standing in front of the Mounts bar yelling abuse at the Heathcote player after the !!HIP AN SHOULDER!! he laid on the mounts player,it seems funny to me not 1 mounts player ran in an confronted the H/Cote player does that tell you some think:confused:

THIS IS FOOTY U ARE WATCHING,MAY BE U SHOULD HAVE GONE OVER TO THE NETBALL THAT MIGHT BE MORE YOUR GAME:D

First time at a HDFL and watching LBU against Mount Pleasant
Half time score. LBU 13.10 to 0.1

Standard is actually dragging Locky down. They should be 20 goals up. Mounts turn over the ball every third touch. Is this top vs bottom cause there is a huge gap between the two.
Will congratulate the mounts fullback no 22 at least he's giving his all

Three rounds in and you can nearly call the ladder at seasons end.

1 & 2 - LBU and Heathcote - positions will probably depend on who wins the '8 point' games

3 - Colbo

4,5,6,7 - Mounts, White Hills, Huntly and Elmore - will be tight. Only two will make it.

8 - North - good showings against Heathcote and LBU but need a win very soon. Next two games against Elmore and Mounts could make or break them.

9 - Leitchville - haven't done much from last years side.

Maybe some re-assessing required MtMen. I'll give ya a straight swap.... Nth Bgo for Mounts. You may then be close

You be one of the blokes sitting or standing in front of the Mounts bar yelling abuse at the Heathcote player after the !!HIP AN SHOULDER!! he laid on the mounts player,it seems funny to me not 1 mounts player ran in an confronted the H/Cote player does that tell you some think:confused:

THIS IS FOOTY U ARE WATCHING,MAY BE U SHOULD HAVE GONE OVER TO THE NETBALL THAT MIGHT BE MORE YOUR GAME:D

There is video footage of the hit you spanner and u can clearly see a raised elbow to the jaw. Stop gobbling off you were probably a sheepdog spud player in your day

Hey do you blokes want to sit here all season and talk about an incident that frankly no one really cares about now! Nothing came of it so stop spooking about it and talk about the footy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win for Huntly, how close were Hcote to full strength, can we pencil in a Colbo/LBU grand final or do Hcote have some players to come into that team?

Looks like any dog can have his day this year. No need to speculate yet as to who is the best team - surely it will be all about who can peak come finals.

Very good win by the hawks. Cats are probably the benchmark for the league now. Colbo not to far behind. thoughts?

Colbo have beaten much yet, I think they will be in for a reality check over the next few weeks playing the saints and the cats.
I'd say they will lose to both of them and Locky will beat Heathcote in round 9 meaning at the half way mark they will be clear on top by at least 2 games to colbo with huntly and Heathcote even further behind.

What is happening at white hills? After showing a lot of improvement last year and openly talking themselves up pre-season they are struggling!

Colbo have beaten much yet, I think they will be in for a reality check over the next few weeks playing the saints and the cats.
I'd say they will lose to both of them and Locky will beat Heathcote in round 9 meaning at the half way mark they will be clear on top by at least 2 games to colbo with huntly and Heathcote even further behind.

What is happening at white hills? After showing a lot of improvement last year and openly talking themselves up pre-season they are struggling!

I will have to go with you, it will be hard for colbo to beat heathcote at heathcote, after they've had a tough loss.. but I reckon a close one.

Can't help myself, but where is Master App ? Been cleaned up by a "Monster Hip and Shoulder"? Huntly 3/4, what about that "Hype"? Might of went a bit early there Tosspot

I will have to go with you, it will be hard for colbo to beat heathcote at heathcote, after they've had a tough loss.. but I reckon a close one.

Huntly too good on the weekend for the saints. Heathcotes backline looked ify. Heard on the weekend Heathcote at the barrack reserve over the past 5 years has only lost to elmore twice. Can anyone Confirm?

Can't help myself, but where is Master App ? Been cleaned up by a "Monster Hip and Shoulder"? Huntly 3/4, what about that "Hype"? Might of went a bit early there Tosspot

Good One Spaz. A weeks a long time in footy. U feeling so good about yourself this week. Heathcote bit like Collingwood at the minute still there abouts but have plenty of seasoned campaigners due back in the next few weeks. Geez the two's belted undeafeated Colbo today by 90 odd points. Plenty of young blokes who are hard at it & disciplined that could be called upon when needed. How'd ure **** go this weekend Chad?

Good One Spaz. A weeks a long time in footy. U feeling so good about yourself this week. Heathcote bit like Collingwood at the minute still there abouts but have plenty of seasoned campaigners due back in the next few weeks. Geez the two's belted undeafeated Colbo today by 90 odd points. Plenty of young blokes who are hard at it & disciplined that could be called upon when needed. How'd ure **** go this weekend Chad?

interesting report there master. speaking to a colbo boy last night and said they had eight of there best 10 out of the twos with heathcote fielding their best in both grades except thorson.. the ones had no ruck department to go with the heathcote boys. Bull and sirrett away with uni, maher and thompson out with injury.
Mellington must be fav to win goalkicking and possibly a chance for 'Sam'
Heathcote at full strength struggled to shake the grain growers... Apparently the kyle reimers(jacques) of the league was embarrasing himself again wearing gay orange boots by blowing kisses to the men in the crowd and a bloke nicknamed killer was wearing purple boots...
1st qtr cost the blue boys against north... should have been 3 goals up
gitsham devastating..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back