Heathcote DFL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Sipthorp from Boort apparently heading to the zoo.Where would North raise their dollars? Dont think Sipthorp would come cheap.

From what i hear Josh Edgar not happy and Gunny and is heading to locky next year to be with good mate Michael Dobson, both lived in queensland and played for Noosa, Interested to see if any of the other Echuca boys will follow suit.

Bloody quiet on here chaps, obvioulsy The Tibbernator aint got any mail!!!

What's the schedule (and venues) for the final series???

White Hills on the recruiting trail for next year already. I hear that a big ruckman wandered in to training last nite for a look around

that big ruckman wasnt also interested in the coaching job was he... hear a big fella from kdfl way was looking at the job

$hit it's quiet on here lads. C'mon its grand final week, who's gunna win 'em across the grades?

Well done to Locky. Would've been a boring GF as a neutral though.
Not wrong Rowey. NB never really looked like it for mine, Locky far to quick and NB seemed to be second to the ball. NB were always a long shot from 5th, but thought it may have been a bit more fiery, especially early.
I left before the end, but thought Bongiovanni and Main were good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right, I heard during the finals there are a few lads travelling up to Bendigo for their football who may be getting a little tired of the travel. If you still like the country town feel (netballers at doo's), but want to cut that travel down feel free to send me a PM.

Kilmore F.N.C. looking to add some experienced bodies around a keen group of kids. Think we won 3 of our last 6-7 with a side consisting of 4 players over 22, during that time we played 11 of our 3rds, 7 of which graduate to open age football next year. We all crave flags, and success, but some of us really get a kick out of educating young blokes and watching them develop also.

Whatya say?

Right, I heard during the finals there are a few lads travelling up to Bendigo for their football who may be getting a little tired of the travel. If you still like the country town feel (netballers at doo's), but want to cut that travel down feel free to send me a PM.

Kilmore F.N.C. looking to add some experienced bodies around a keen group of kids. Think we won 3 of our last 6-7 with a side consisting of 4 players over 22, during that time we played 11 of our 3rds, 7 of which graduate to open age football next year. We all crave flags, and success, but some of us really get a kick out of educating young blokes and watching them develop also.

Whatya say?

Whatya say?

My nephews one of those lads , was looking at Kilmore/ romsey/ Wallan.. Saw Kilmore/Wallan had advertised there coaching positions ?? Stability might have him leaning to romsey..

My nephews one of those lads , was looking at Kilmore/ romsey/ Wallan.. Saw Kilmore/Wallan had advertised there coaching positions ?? Stability might have him leaning to romsey..

Romsey set to lose quite a few players, win lose or draw in todays grand final, maybe including their coaches also so just hang off before making that decision. More than welcome to PM me if you want a chat

What's news around the traps boys??? Has Bluey been appointed back at Elmore??? I've heard that Weekly and my old mate Bryce are headed back to Sea Lake. What about Colbo...have they appointed anyone to replace Mattress???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back