Heathcote DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

A signing like that would make it seem like Phillips won’t be there next season, any word on him?

Recruited as the new CHB apparently. Haven't heard anything of the phillips boys departing but can't blame Tyler if he wanted to go fill his pockets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LBU this kid, anyone know much about him? Looks like the showers will need an extention to fit his massive dong in
Seeb Elmore signed Dan Russell from rochy in the GV league. Anyone know how he will go compared to the other rucks in the league?

Seeb Elmore signed Dan Russell from rochy in the GV league. Anyone know how he will go compared to the other rucks in the league?
Will certainly free up Dyl Gordon and allow him to unleash. If I remember rightly hes played at Heathcote before during their premierships so must be a fair age

Will certainly free up Dyl Gordon and allow him to unleash. If I remember rightly hes played at Heathcote before during their premierships so must be a fair age
Gordon played in the backline during his VFL stint from memory.
I think you're right about Russell he would have to be in his 30s I'd imagine..
Also seen in the same post they signed Kay from Rochester with pio and Vic country experience. hopefully they get some more and make themselves competitive against some of the better teams

Gordon played in the backline during his VFL stint from memory.
I think you're right about Russell he would have to be in his 30s I'd imagine..
Also seen in the same post they signed Kay from Rochester with pio and Vic country experience. hopefully they get some more and make themselves competitive against some of the better teams
Not sure Gordon will still be there? Heard he might be playing further up the highway.

Corey Grindlay to Heathcote.

Absolute young star.

Would hate to be a defender playing on him.

The young fella will light up the comp.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep i agree, Corey’s a young gun , can play in the middle also and put the game on he’s boot. He will dominate their BNF like he should have dominated wallans bnf. Absolute star 🤩

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back