Heathcote DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Any sides other than Heathcote and White Hills having a crack this off season? Not much in the way of recruiting being announced elsewhere

How will Mounts go without Skinny Baird, Ben Weightman and Will Wallace arguably their best three players gone
They will find a couple of good ones to keep themselves in the mix I'm tipping. What's Weightman up too? Or set to be on the sidelines still?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone game to do an early ladder predictor for 2024 season? or best teams off season trading?

has the league appointed a replacement for Cole yet?

2024 predictions? Competition is in really good shape with Leitchy recruiting well and the top sides also looking likely to improve.
Let’s get some ladder predictions and interested to see if anyone wants to have a crack at a top 5 players to watch out for in season 2024

I heard locky have picked up a few that haven't been announced on socials yet.

most clubs look to be improving its great for the league!

Heathcote
leitchville gunbower
north bendigo
mount pleasant
lockington
white hills
elmore
colbinabbin
Huntly

I heard locky have picked up a few that haven't been announced on socials yet.

most clubs look to be improving its great for the league!

Heathcote
leitchville gunbower
north bendigo
mount pleasant
lockington
white hills
elmore
colbinabbin
Huntly
White hills will be top 2 with heathcote. Haven’t lost anyone of note and filled their biggest weakness with the best ruckman in the comp. Mounts will slide a bit

Best ruckman in the comp? Tyler Phillips still at Locky?
Phillips can play no doubt, but I rate crisp much more. He’s proven it at higher levels than Phillips has. Been a premier ruckman in Bendigo, ovens & Murray and GV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back