Heathcote DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched Lockington play on the weekend, they made a meal of an average L/G side. Feel that without the bacon boys at each end they might struggle against the top couple of sides. Told they tried pretty hard to get them back after missing them last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heathcote and white hills look miles ahead of the rest of the clubs, heathcote have smashed mounts, locky and colbo that's ominous for the other clubs
I genuinely believe these two could catch any top league team whether that’s GV, Ballarat, Bendigo off guard if they are not at their best and do damage. These guys have raised the bar for the HDFL its up to everyone else to rise now if its want to be recognised as a powerhouse league

I genuinely believe these two could catch any top league team whether that’s GV, Ballarat, Bendigo off guard if they are not at their best and do damage. These guys have raised the bar for the HDFL its up to everyone else to rise now if its want to be recognised as a powerhouse league
I agree the standard is raising in the HDFL but the top sides in GV would beat them by 20 goals. Haven’t seen much Ballarat footy but I’d suspect Darley and Melton would do the same. The quality of Bendigo has significantly dropped off this year but sandhurst, gisborne and last years square side would take them to the cleaners.

I agree the standard is raising in the HDFL but the top sides in GV would beat them by 20 goals. Haven’t seen much Ballarat footy but I’d suspect Darley and Melton would do the same. The quality of Bendigo has significantly dropped off this year but sandhurst, gisborne and last years square side would take them to the cleaners.
Yes the top sides are on another level again, anyone else slacking watch out

You gotta remember locky played finals in their first year of bendigo footy when bendigo was a really good standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back