Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word on the street is that Luke Hill is on the move to Essendon District Club, Strathmore. Has been made an offer too good to refuse. At this stage it looks like Thomas will be the only Hill playing for Colbo next year, and he will move overseas mid year.

A few from Serp are heading White Hills way i here.

Are any clubs having a run pre-xmas like most of the BFL clubs do?

North are having a light run Sunday followed by meet the coaches day, then starting official pre-season training on the 19th of November until mid December.

i dont see why district clubs would start so early its really pretty much a joke. no one rocks up usually and most are right into there cricket at this stage of the year and dont give to stuffs about footy season i say late january would be early enough but thats just my opinion good on em for bein in to there footy but yeah personally i rekon its a tad early
Although you might not have a full list on these preseason runs its a good opportunity for everyone to touch base and meet new coaches and new faces for the upcoming season etc. Those clubs that are serious about challenging will have decent numbers compared to some of the lower ranked sides.

Subtle as a sledge hammer ya big goose:cool:

I dont know any of the names here and dont take this the wrong way but do HDFL clubs really think its a good step to take on BFL reserves and LVFL players as Senior coaches? I just dont think it would be as attractive to incoming players as per a Lock, Southcombe etc.

I dont know any of the names here and dont take this the wrong way but do HDFL clubs really think its a good step to take on BFL reserves and LVFL players as Senior coaches? I just dont think it would be as attractive to incoming players as per a Lock, Southcombe etc.

Playing coach who is good enough has got to be more attractive than non playing coach
I would rather have had Lock as playing coach than Bluey as non playing as I reckon its worth more to the club and you also get a gun player. Some clubs need an older coach as they have a good mixture of youth and experience but coaching from the sidelines only gets you so far. Probably harder on a playing coach as has to have alot of good people around them as hard enough concentrating on getting a kick first and foremost.

And no disrepect to Bluey as he was a gun player and proven non playing coach but just my opinion on this coaching situation.

A few from Serp are heading White Hills way i here.

Are any clubs having a run pre-xmas like most of the BFL clubs do?

Those Serp boys have been shopping themselves around Everywhere so I would not count them in at whitehills yet. I have also heard that they have been in talks with Huntly, Golden Square and Colbo,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back