Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Acky Jones up to these days..... Its cricket season so surely he'll be pulling out his rule book or giving LBWs that hit the batsmen in the ribs..... Great man Acky, never forget him giving me batting tips while at the crease and telling me how he is moving out of his mothers cos she crashed his car.

nesko,
gound in tip top shape, with plenty of water on a daily basis and being resown, so hopping its back to its best come next season. the exensions are going great aswell. should be done in the next few months . plenty of room for everyone then

What is Acky Jones up to these days..... Its cricket season so surely he'll be pulling out his rule book or giving LBWs that hit the batsmen in the ribs..... Great man Acky, never forget him giving me batting tips while at the crease and telling me how he is moving out of his mothers cos she crashed his car.

I think you forgot to mention Acky's very damaging left arm chinamen deliveries with a chance of chin music . In answer to your question I don't know what the man is upto . I how ever are the lad who was near maimed when Acky himself dropped the siren from the time keepers that faithful day in history . The locky siren has never been the same :thumbsu:

Some would argue it did in fact hit you on the head, DTSA - and you haven't been the same since...
:D

no doubt about you squeaky , always with one finger on the pulse .
Long time no hear though , and Mc cool has been on big Footy silence too . Roger hasn't put a block on the work computers has he ? Any tips for the cox ?:thumbsu:

Big News - Heathcote have recruited a Centre Half Back!!!!!

Drag queen admits to sex with boys

23/10/2008 4:00:00 AM
A former Bendigo man who “worked as a drag queen from time to time’’ yesterday pleaded guilty to sex offences involving two teenage boys. Clinton Turner, 21, now living in Heathcote, appeared before Judge Joe Gullaci in Bendigo County Court.
Was told at the local that this bloke Clinton Turner may actualy be the Bi Gump. Is he on the mark?

Not sure where your coming from with that one big chump.
Heatchcore hitting the track before xmas?
Might come down and see if I can help out for next year?

Most welcome seeing you will have a bit of time up your sleeve working those long shifts,you gave yourself up calling me Big Gump:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Acky,here is a tip for the cox.!!Golf tee!! you can put your balls on it:D:D:D

Very amusing ump :thumbsu:

All the talk in Echuca at the moment is about several dejected Echuca Bombers and Moama players all looking for new clubs . Locky looking like one of the options at this stage , could see some big signings in the next couple of weeks . Unless leitchy/gunny swoop in . stay tuned :thumbsu:

All the talk in Echuca at the moment is about several dejected Echuca Bombers and Moama players all looking for new clubs . Locky looking like one of the options at this stage , could see some big signings in the next couple of weeks . Unless leitchy/gunny swoop in . stay tuned :thumbsu:

hows the ankle acky? another pre season ruined, you must be livid!

any names acky????

I doubt that any Echuca players will be heading that way. Leigh Crossman is going to Leithchville as an assistant coach and Col Durie is returning to Berri-Culgoa. Campbell has gone to Rochy. I believe Jade Pumpa has been approached by Lockington:thumbsu:

I doubt that any Echuca players will be heading that way. Leigh Crossman is going to Leithchville as an assistant coach and Col Durie is returning to Berri-Culgoa. Campbell has gone to Rochy. I believe Jade Pumpa has been approached by Lockington:thumbsu:

hope jade enjoys being involved in a habitual underachieving side who get there kicks at abusing opposing players in the grand final they could only dream of playing in while drinking piss and making w***ers of themselves.good luck jade.

i Dohnt think you know what your taling about! Its Murphys law at this time of the year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back