Heathcote DFL part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acky rates the fascilities for the big game:

Huntly : as stated the netty courts not up to scratch for the big game

Nth : Cant speak for this year but the deck always struggled to come up

w/hills : same here

Elmore: a chance they could be in it but good fascilities and ground is looking good from the road the other day , and it has a skate park in the corner , so if locky get in Simsy can take his deck !

Colbo : Good ,deck, plenty of parking but again favourites to play in the big game , small rooms and too Hilly

Locky: ticks all the boxes but 1/2 an hour too far away for the main supporter base in bendigo , and coff splutter , sorry I just swolled a fly

Tooleen: do they still make you change on a glorified out house ? ticks in the other boxes though , but no skate park sorry Simsy

Heefcut: Even if they vacuumed the roo poo of It if a tight squeeze around the ground , good pies at the bakery though , but they too are a good chance to make it

'Too hilly?' Please elaborate..

who gives a flying **** about what the changerooms are like at any potential venue?

as long as the ground is up to scatch, there's a bumper crowd and a nice sunny day there's not much more that one can wish for on the big day.

and believe me, there's nothing better than taking a shower in the 'tin shed' changerooms at Tooleen after winning the big one.

I thought the grand final was at Huntly and Nth and White Hills to host Semis? I really dont think Heathcote will make it this year, but im still yet to see their best footy.......

who gives a flying **** about what the changerooms are like at any potential venue?

as long as the ground is up to scatch, there's a bumper crowd and a nice sunny day there's not much more that one can wish for on the big day.

and believe me, there's nothing better than taking a shower in the 'tin shed' changerooms at Tooleen after winning the big one.
Spot on, you would think half these blokes were ex AFL the way they carry on about changerooms, still country footy isnt it.?

Spot on, you would think half these blokes were ex AFL the way they carry on about changerooms, still country footy isnt it.?

So it would be alright if we bring in a tent for u to change in and a portable shower for u, and u would not complain:rolleyes:

P/S you would not make it in the AFL so dream on:D

I was under the impression the league want it at Huntly as its close to bendigo, plenty of parking and a bigger ground. Huntly dont have a chance of making the granny so that also gets a tick.

Maybe Acky wasnt talking about the landscape when he was talking about Hills. Dunno, that guy talks in riddles.

So it would be alright if we bring in a tent for u to change in and a portable shower for u, and u would not complain:rolleyes:

P/S you would not make it in the AFL so dream on:D
And the day you kicked 10 at Tooby the entire armoured Regiment from Pucka was on exercise in Darwin so you played on a twos player or was it a 15yr old up from the dewkickers.?

look man I was simply comparing venues , I myself would get changed behind a blue tarp and bath in a 44 gallon drum , you must be from mounts to be offened about such comments . Oh and somehow nesko is on the money ,

And the day you kicked 10 at Tooby the entire armoured Regiment from Pucka was on exercise in Darwin so you played on a twos player or was it a 15yr old up from the dewkickers.?

I must give you credit gadonskit,you must know a bit about the old days when we played Toody or it was a lucky guess:thumbsu:

I must give you credit gadonskit,you must know a bit about the old days when we played Toody or it was a lucky guess:thumbsu:
You Ump are getting dreams mixed with memories. RWB has been quite these days, perhaps he can shed some light on who gaydon is as he has a bit of a Toody history. Surely there would be some government handout or cash grab available for some funding for some renos at Toolleen.

Can I get an update on Dogga Davis' form this year. Cheatley chance?
Who are the boys in league medal touch for the year to date?

How many leagues have they been in... wasn't that long ago that they were in the North Central

Leitchville/Gunbower were formed in 1995. They were apart of the old Northern & Echuca FL until it folded at the end of the 1996 season. They then moved to the North Central FL, until joining the Central Murray FL in 2002. So currently they have been in 3 leagues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You Ump are getting dreams mixed with memories. RWB has been quite these days, perhaps he can shed some light on who gaydon is as he has a bit of a Toody history. Surely there would be some government handout or cash grab available for some funding for some renos at Toolleen.

I meant Tooby Mr Bull,all the talk about change rooms again put me of.now talking about change rooms most of the people on here should think them selfs lucky they did not change in the old TooBy change rooms,what a experience and in the days when it rained like the other week the south end of the ground would be under a foot of water,thank God for the GREEN GINGER MACK AT THE BREAKS hay Mr Bull:thumbsu:

Still having nightmares about that banana chin Fevola and the 1.8 we kicked in the third quarter against them pricks. Gaydon was right on the money with Singbad, he did kick 10 on a two's player because he was playing in the two's!! Wasn't aware though that he was dyslexic though....Toody?????:D

Easily the best side we've played so far. In saying that though, we got Colbo first game of year at Colbo which was 14pts. Im sure they are way better than that. Heathcote didnt impress me but we have them this week at Heathcote so I may well eat humble pie Monday! Elmore and Colbo grand final at Huntly is on the cards I'd say

No doubt you crossed the road from Barrack Reserve to the Bakery to purchase and eat one of their excellent "humble pies" after the game today.

Heathcote:

No Daniel Anderson
No Matt Waters
No Mick Ring
No Pat Jess

ALL INJURED

Meldrum kicks 6 for Heathcote and doesn't even get a vote. James kicks 10, and is 2nd best for North???????????

Ho hummmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Very expensive way for a club to not get into the finals.

No doubt you crossed the road from Barrack Reserve to the Bakery to purchase and eat one of their excellent "humble pies" after the game today.

Heathcote:

No Daniel Anderson
No Matt Waters
No Mick Ring
No Pat Jess

ALL INJURED

Meldrum kicks 6 for Heathcote and doesn't even get a vote. James kicks 10, and is 2nd best for North???????????

Hope Dick Cheese went to Sega's and not the one across the road!! Good win by the depleted Saints today by the sound of it. Should have second spot stitched up well and truly now.:D

Hope Dick Cheese went to Sega's and not the one across the road!! Good win by the depleted Saints today by the sound of it. Should have second spot stitched up well and truly now.:D
Sega's pies are by far the best pies around Central Victoria hands down ! So if you are gunna eat humble pie - Heathcote is the place to do it....Normie's pies at Max bakery in Bendigo are a close second - but then again he was Sega's lovechild !

Heathcote:

No Daniel Anderson
No Matt Waters
No Mick Ring
No Pat Jess

ALL INJURED

And you can add Brent Jacques to the list:thumbsu:

I meant Tooby Mr Bull,all the talk about change rooms again put me of.now talking about change rooms most of the people on here should think them selfs lucky they did not change in the old TooBy change rooms,what a experience and in the days when it rained like the other week the south end of the ground would be under a foot of water,thank God for the GREEN GINGER MACK AT THE BREAKS hay Mr Bull:thumbsu:
Ump, I was there, Tooborac actually changed in the same building if you remember and what about that state of the art score board, yes I know ahead of its time. Can't remember the 300mm of water down the south end though, I think you're getting confused with Elmore (in front of the change rooms wing) or Colbo, I remember nearly drowning there one game early on.

Dick did go to Segas and asked for the biggest slice of humble pie they have ever made, the young lady serving said "are you serious"? Cheese simply replied "do these eyes look like they ever lie"?.

Any developments out of the boards recent meeting with Leitchville/Gunbower??? Having played against them this season and due to again soon I would be interested to know the story. I know they are dead keen to leave the CMFL.

Would also be interested to see exactly what player changes would occur if they did come our way

Dick did go to Segas and asked for the biggest slice of humble pie they have ever made, the young lady serving said "are you serious"? Cheese simply replied "do these eyes look like they ever lie"?.

Mate, Heathcote did play well. Still not best team i'v seen. And for the record, I wouldn't eat anything in Heathcote that human hands had to touch! I even took my own stubbies to drink! Heathcote should be called "The Wedge"! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back