Heathcote DFL Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt Leithville play in a better comp last few years being Central Murray? Surely they will be a contender? Didnt they use to beat LBU in grand finals in the old Echuca League? Wouldnt LBU supporters dread Leitchville entering the comp? Maybe the distance factor will suit Leithville when playing at home? Why arent the posters on this site talking them up? They have always been a pretty succesful club over the years and have had to adjust to a new league a couple of times recently.

Haven't had any success in the Central Murray since they came in to that comp and I have played against them every year bar 2. They are an unknown from my point of view. I honestly think that the HDFL and the Central Murray are not all that far apart in terms of standard. Different styles of footy but not a big gap

Haven't had any success in the Central Murray since they came in to that comp and I have played against them every year bar 2. They are an unknown from my point of view. I honestly think that the HDFL and the Central Murray are not all that far apart in terms of standard. Different styles of footy but not a big gap

Thats a load of s**t Roota and you know it. Top 5 sides in the Central Murray are as strong as anywhere. The money Kerang and Balranald were throwing around got some great players= much better than any team in the HDFL.

Thats a load of s**t Roota and you know it. Top 5 sides in the Central Murray are as strong as anywhere. The money Kerang and Balranald were throwing around got some great players= much better than any team in the HDFL.

Fair point...the top end up home is as god as anywhere due to the money they throw around but what i was trying to get at (not very well) is that the CMFL drops away very quickly and I believe that the HDFL is a very good comp and the best players would be in the best players up there

Yeah roota, I think Central Murray is as good as Bendigo league mate. With Golden Square as an exception last year, I would of thought that ALL the top 5 sides in CMFL would have beaten any of the Bendigo sides.

Yeah roota, I think Central Murray is as good as Bendigo league mate. With Golden Square as an exception last year, I would of thought that ALL the top 5 sides in CMFL would have beaten any of the Bendigo sides.
Who f#$%en cares???? Can tell you this though that Tuesday last, Colbo had 12 at training....FACT!:D

League comparisons are just ridiculous. Wait and see how Leitchy go and then judge, until then no one knows! If Mounts beat Gisborne is everyone going to say HDFL is better than BFL?
ahh true, the only way to sort this out is to have league championships at the end of the season between the premieres. yeah!:D

At this time of year everyone thinks they will win the flag. Unfortunately four sides won't even make the finals. Anyone want a stab at who the four will be?

I'm thinking....Huntly, Colbo, North Bendigo and White Hills.

Given the Hillies and North have a bit of hype surrounding them at the moment it shows how strong the comp will be again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Bar Fridge, hows things?
Whats Wade "Electric Chocolate" Pitson doin this year? Still at the cattery? Bl00dy great player:thumbsu:

There will be excitement at the Barrack Reserve tonight with the possible signing of a former AFL player who played in the Murray league last year. Stay tuned...

Richard Cole????

Thought he was at Bundoora with his brother who has come down from the NT or something like that :confused:

Was Whyman (former North) still up the MFL last year, what about one of the Rumba boys?

Thought he was at Bundoora with his brother who has come down from the NT or something like that :confused:

Was Whyman (former North) still up the MFL last year, what about one of the Rumba boys?

Whyman is still at Nth Adelaide so I will put my money on it being ex Collingwood and Essendon player Richard Cole

Whyman is still at Nth Adelaide so I will put my money on it being ex Collingwood and Essendon player Richard Cole

Gone back to me notes and after a bit of a tip off Im gunna go with AFL. . . . Shepparton (Chapman connection maybe) . . . Tocumwal last year (in the Murray FL) . . . . Mellington?

Fair call Doona- I was wrong!

Yeh pretty sure Cole is with Bundoora in the DVFL. The Ump's gone to bed by the look of it, Hagan's often jumps on after hours, if not Im sure the Ump will deny (or confirm) soon enough then we can start guessing again.

After rolling into a training session or two with us last summer, did Rupert end up playing back at Rumbalara??? He spends a bit of time not all that far from Heathcote, another candidate perhaps?

Hey Bar Fridge, hows things?
Whats Wade "Electric Chocolate" Pitson doin this year? Still at the cattery? Bl00dy great player:thumbsu:

Hey Leon, pretty quiet down our way mate. Not 100% sure on pitto's plans at this stage, spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he was still up in the air about his future. More than a handy player and great bloke to go with it. :thumbsu: We've already lost a few so would be great if he hung around, plus i would love to see him run around again with that famous helmet of his! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back