howmuch

Senior List
Nov 21, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
nil
Umpires allowing that seems far fetched. You seem to have a fair grip on yourself
Can confirm that this occurred. The league were made aware of it on Sunday and a letter has been submitted to the league asking how this could happen as North now have a premiership ball signed by the opposition players!

Rattle n Hum

Draftee
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Can confirm that this occurred. The league were made aware of it on Sunday and a letter has been submitted to the league asking how this could happen as North now have a premiership ball signed by the opposition players!

Was Darcy Richards the one who belted Weeks in the finals last year? And still able to play in the GF?

GG Rides Again

All Australian
Apr 20, 2007
Intangible
AFL Club
Hawthorn
is the Mounts coaching job advertised or they have someone as up until this week all believed Derrick was going again..........even Derrick!

Must have something to announce I reckon.

nesko_25

Club Legend
Feb 5, 2006
In a cave
AFL Club
Essendon
Didn't realise he is the only bloke that has ever copped a bit of a gob full. Each week there's players copping it left right and centre, not sure too many of them act in this manor.
According to my Facebooks "On this Day" about 7 years ago the crowd was into Roota in the Grand Final! Didn't see him get too upset at the rowdy crowd.

Earthmover

Senior List
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
You North Bendigo blokes must really have rocks in your head! If you could read you would notice that the ball has only the umpires signatures on it

If this is correct, which I too heard was the case over the weekend, I'd hope that Darcy Richards would have the decency to apologise for his poor sportsmanship.

sclotta

Rookie
Mar 31, 2010
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
And the only reason he did it against Huntly bench is because that absolute flog Jaime hogan absolute tore out bench and supporters a new a***hole when the siren went against us in the qualifying final out at tooleen
Rubbish, was there beside the Huntly bench after the game and he did no such thing. he walked calmly over and shook bennets hand.

howmuch

Senior List
Nov 21, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
nil
How are they going to fit Rhys Ford in the forward line with Barnes and Herdman as well as salary cap
Spoke to a North premiership player last week who said they have all taken pay cuts for the purpose of the salary cap and to allow them to add a couple of recruits.

Rattle n Hum

Draftee
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
It seems it's a return of the locals out at Heathcote. Young gun Luke Bell following in the foot steps of his premiership father Wayne and taking on the senior coaching gig for 2017.

Earthmover

Senior List
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Just watched the National News with a story involving Heathcotes gun forward Ricky Stevens being Onto life support after a drug overdose, while in their football trip. Not good news, and hopefully he pulls through.

Last edited:

toottoot

Senior List
Mar 7, 2012
Over the bridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Spoke to a North premiership player last week who said they have all taken pay cuts for the purpose of the salary cap and to allow them to add a couple of recruits.
Yep will be interesting to see how they go with the player points for next year now that have signed both the ford brothers..... and possibly kelm coming back to play a few games

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
I'd actually really like to coach but I'm not sure my playing record is up to standard to attract any interest!!!

Have a go ... I've bluffed my way (poorly) around the traps for 15 years ha ha!!! Then again maybe it's coz I do it for bargain basement and tight arse clubs wont pay for the good ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back