Heathcote District FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a few sides would be hard pressed to stay under the cap of 140k has there been any talk of how its going to be Policed?[/QUO

Group of half a dozen leaders from north who communicated with Helman to get him over have also taken pay cuts to accommodate the new recruits.
You get 6 blokes happy to drop a few hundred each to chase more success it will pay for another couple of blokes.
Taste of flags is addictive

I wasnt speaking about North more so than a few others but even if a few have taken cuts I dont think many would buy that the side they have put together would fit into 140k.

Seen an article the addy put out on Colbo saying they had only lost one player in Douglas. Linton Jacobs is Coaching Eaglehawk seconds and I heard of atleast one more doubtful. They would need a couple of jets yet to be any chance you would think.

Is Weekes staying at Colbo or heading back to Golbourn Valley?

North looking like the team to beat again this year?

Any news on Elmore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Weekes staying at Colbo or heading back to Golbourn Valley?

North looking like the team to beat again this year?

Any news on Elmore
Yep Id say fsir chance Weeks will play his career out at Colbo now. They need a bimperSeason from him. Elmore havent done too much from the clearance list but might get a few more yet. You would think a White Hills might over take them.

Do u think there will be a big buy in from the players roota, especially with nick carter assisting, could be a tough ask for our old stomping ground if that's the case

Not sure mate. I've always liked the idea of current highly respected players doing the job like Coatsey is due to him being able to relate to the players and engage them etc. having said that if Laidley and Carter can get the likes of Weeks, Barnes, Herdman, Ford etc into the same side it will be a long day for our old mob

Word filtering through that will have massive repercussions for Colbo. Heard tonight that Weeksy has Called time due to a major injury. Hope it's not the case as he's a wonderful player to watch. If it's true it's a sad day for the HDFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back