Heathcote District FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am looking for a Thirds team to play against Murch-Toolamba next Saturday at Murchison.

We are playing Dookie United in the 1sts and 2nds and it looks like their 3rds won’t get up. 10am start.

PM for more details.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any info on Colbo's recruit from up north?

Mitch Bright. ? He’s nth of Colbo
Hard at it Back man that should get time on the ball out at Colbo

Or even that bit further Nth ( Echuca )
Elliot Bowen.
Will play well on the bigger grounds as he needs the turning circle.
Or he should just stay at home in the goal square and monster his opponents

Elliot Bowen.
Probably referring to this Hezekiah Lawrence bloke

Elliot Bowen.
Probably referring to this Hezekiah Lawrence bloke

Correct Cy - seen plenty of Mitch Bright and Bowen, both more than handy pick ups for Colbo. Reading the local rag and Hez has played for Buffalo's and a fair bit in NT, just wondering what possie he plays and what to expect.

North, Huntly or White Hills at home this weekend? Young bloke has a basketball tournament so some local footy in between would be handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few big names missing from Huntly's side..injury curse hit early??

Just looking at points allocation for Huntly ( used 41/43 on Saturday) with Doug Thomas, Ryan Semmel, and Jack Daley out from first round. Based on dropping 3 locals on 1 point how do they fit them in under the points allocated?

Whats the penalty for playing over the points? Fine or loss of premiership points?

Also on points Jeremy Lamden has come via Rushworth and copped 4 points because of previous VFL experience and Jack Gleeson at LG has come via state league TSL and gets 3 points?
Does Liam Guinan's 5 points go down to 4 during finals as he played last years GF?
Hugo Steinfort at Mounts is a 3 pointer but played A Grade Ammos last year and the bloke he played with is 4 points.
Bart Philips from Echuca is 5 points but Elliot Bowen from Rochester is 4 points.
WTF?

I don't mind having a salary cap but as per above after just 1 round there are a few clubs going to struggle playing their best teams and fitting under the points. Is this the way we improve the league standard by playing good players in the seconds?

Just looking at points allocation for Huntly ( used 41/43 on Saturday) with Doug Thomas, Ryan Semmel, and Jack Daley out from first round. Based on dropping 3 locals on 1 point how do they fit them in under the points allocated?

Relax, Sem and Gleeson are probably 1 pointers now, Daley is probably 2 points so easily fit in Thomas.

Dougie will be 5points. Ryan Sem and Gleeson have played at Huntly for 6 seasons. They will both play 100games this season. They are one pointers. Jack Daley, is a born and breed Huntly junior. 1pointer as well.

Dougie will be 5points. Ryan Sem and Gleeson have played at Huntly for 6 seasons. They will both play 100games this season. They are one pointers. Jack Daley, is a born and breed Huntly junior. 1pointer as well.

I reckon Doug Thomas will be 3 points as 5 would be VFL or higher standard league including winning league B&F, or maybe 4 points if he won his team B&F. I don't think 5.

I reckon Huntly will hope he is 3 points. I am pretty sure he played Div 1 Western Region FL. Ranked 7 in Vic. Making him a 4 pointer. Depending on his finish in the club BnF it might add another point. We will find out on Thursday.

What's everyone's spin on why Mounts are going so bad? They've been down for years now despite being able to recruit big names along the way. The results of the opening two rounds would have shocked Woosha I'm sure.

What's everyone's spin on why Mounts are going so bad? They've been down for years now despite being able to recruit big names along the way. The results of the opening two rounds would have shocked Woosha I'm sure.

Considering LBU didn’t fire a shot this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back