Heathcote District FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done by the team at White Hills FNC. I heard this rumour a couple of weeks ago from someone at the club and dismissed it completely. Well done to the club for getting it over the line. The recruitment of Sam will create some much needed impetus and enthusiasm at the club.

Some significant outs with Perri and Semmel both gone. LBU, Mounts and Colbo all pretty active on the recruiting front.

Connors is a good pick up although his “gun for hire” approach concerns me - has certainly played at some clubs. Not a long term investment for the Hoppers me thinks...

Think there may be a few more Dragons heading to the Saints too. They hopefully will improve but coming from way back.

Jed Lamb to join Kerridge at White Hills

For a club that had to play young blokes because they had no money as reported in the Addy start of the year and lost players because of it for over 2 years, this seems a strange move.
I'm just waiting for the response of they love the club and are playing for "unders"
Boom or Bust?

For a club that had to play young blokes because they had no money as reported in the Addy start of the year and lost players because of it for over 2 years, this seems a strange move.
I'm just waiting for the response of they love the club and are playing for "unders"
Boom or Bust?

What about the points? Bang 10 points gone already as well as the salary squeeze.

What about the points? Bang 10 points gone already as well as the salary squeeze.

I mean surely if you can get some absolute A Grade talent you go for it, especially one to coach. Not every day you can get 2 AFL players to a country club

Probably worth 12 points though as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boom or Bust?
Hearing Mitch Dole and Pascal Craig heading over also..

Just that the 2 blokes announced don't necessarily fit the tried and true Colbo way of doing things as I think it to be
Connors and Broadbent? Colbo also haven't won a Flag for a decade either so they may have branched out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back