Heathcote District FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anymore recruits expected to be in the HDFL next year? I see Mounts picked a couple up.

Anymore recruits expected to be in the HDFL next year? I see Mounts picked a couple up.
Helman is a big get for North Bendigo been very impressed the few times I've seen him play. Colbo look to be going hard and I'd say Mounts will take them if they can get them. Very quiet out Huntly way Roota might know a bit more about them?

Helman is a big get for North Bendigo been very impressed the few times I've seen him play. Colbo look to be going hard and I'd say Mounts will take them if they can get them. Very quiet out Huntly way Roota might know a bit more about them?

Have no connection to Huntly but know they are losing some key players

I didn't think you had a connection there just thought you would be across it. I'd say add another Semmell Mann Collis Galea and Dickinson but will have to wait too see it officially.
Leitchy - few out? Or will they remain in the top 3 sides?

Some real quality out the door but I think you would still expect them to play finals and if they can recruit a couple of top liners between now and the first bounce top 3 might be still on the radar.
Who are there outs? Perri, Gleeson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While hills go bang, hopefully they have enough points left to get 18 on the field
Yer it's great for them they needed something like this because they have been treading water for a very long time. The top end might not be quite as strong either so they could come into Premiership contention. Current players should improve a bit as well through it.

Yer it's great for them they needed something like this because they have been treading water for a very long time. The top end might not be quite as strong either so they could come into Premiership contention. Current players should improve a bit as well through it.
So a few years ago they were cash strapped and playing locals, now they’ve back flipped and loaded up on two players straight out of the system. Prob $60k between them minimum.. coming from as far back as the car park they’ve spent a third of their cap roughly and bulk points on two guys.. chuck in a few bfnl senior players and she’s a 6 man side

So a few years ago they were cash strapped and playing locals, now they’ve back flipped and loaded up on two players straight out of the system. Prob $60k between them minimum.. coming from as far back as the car park they’ve spent a third of their cap roughly and bulk points on two guys.. chuck in a few bfnl senior players and she’s a 6 man side

Does a playing coach attract full points or do they get a reduction ?

What should they do though...that's not a smart ardse question btw way but what do they do to make themselves relevant in the comp again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back